• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
this might be a stupid question i apologise. but is there a way to put some kind of note on my person that the paramedics/doctors might see in case i fail (high chance with either method i might go with but i dont have many options) and go into a coma that says not to allow any visitors into my room? im over 18. like would they honor that? im terrified of my family coming into my room while im in a coma it scares me more than the idea of failing an attempt and this is really the only thing stopping me from doing it

blacktulip44

blacktulip44

lost and broken
Jun 5, 2023
im not really sure, i think it may vary depending on where you reside and how "official" said note is.

Reactions: crimsonpool
I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
I don't think that they would would respect your dicision and they would let your family see you in that hard time best option is find a reliable method

Reactions: crimsonpool and BlackNails
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You would need a DNR order.

dwindlingfirst

dwindlingfirst

Too worthless to live, too scared to die
Apr 24, 2023
You would need a DNR order.
Most paramedics don't follow DNR, even if the person has it on them. It's still a liability issue for them.

Reactions: crimsonpool and Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
True. And your family will be screaming for them to take all steps possible to keep you alive.
Having their child as a house plant should scare them more than you, but that is seldom the case.