SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I'm just curious to the reason behind this is all.

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
from my understanding, if this site is connected to the death of someone with an intellectual disability, the website could be held responsible for the death of that person. If someone has the brain of a 9 year old and is being told how to think in this environment, they might and will kill themselves. It's the same reason the site does not allow for minors to join.

Reactions: Caramelized
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
from my understanding, if this site is connected to the death of someone with an intellectual disability, the website could be held responsible for the death of that person. If someone has the brain of a 9 year old and is being told how to think in this environment, they might and will kill themselves. It's the same reason the site does not allow for minors to join.
Hm ok, but intellectual disability's vary. So I guess I'm asking what type of intellectual disability?

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
Hm ok, but intellectual disability's vary. So I guess I'm asking what type of intellectual disability?
TBH, i guess autism? like where someone is 20, but mentally ages half as fast as someone their age. I am not sure however.

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
autism is on a spectrum, so it's different for everyone. Not everyone's the same.
alright, well i don't know what to say broski. The common rule here is "if the rule exists, then there is probably reason behind it"

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
The reason is as simple as this is how it is defined in the criminal code of many countries, that is to say that it is punishable to allow certain people access to certain resources.

//

La raó és tan simple com que així està definit al codi penal de molts països, es a dir que està penat permetre l'accés a determinades persones a segons quins recursos.

Reactions: Ultracheese, rationaltake, Dr.Sleep (Im tired) and 1 other person