• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
So I was thinking about how much I hate pooping and how I think that even that alone should be a reasonable motive for suicide when I remembered this:
Veronica admits

It cracks me up every time, especially with the facial expression, but it also has some hidden subtext because if you watch the video nowhere does she says she's fixated on pooping, she just casually comments on when she has to poop when most people wouldn't. It's everything I hate about how willingly dishonest people can be when representing each other but it's also so funny in concept it does something strange to my brain. It's humor mixed with absolute hatred.

Veronica must have felt bad about being rused like that. Or maybe she took it in stride and thought it was funny too. Who knows?

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
C11CA37C 392D 423E 9504 9577AE4BFD29

reads :
"Every woman wants their husband to be an imperial lover in the bedroom, but none of them let their hubby go to the trainings"

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993