• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
title

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, Worndown, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
why not just od on the heroin?? much more enjoyable than hanging. hanging only has a 70% success/fatality rate too.

i wanted to try heroin then od on it, that was my dream method🧸unfortunately i have no way of getting it</3

Reactions: seekingrelease22
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
One must imagine Sisyphus happy

Reactions: Rocinante and bigmanharsh
S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
why not just od on the heroin?? much more enjoyable than hanging. hanging only has a 70% success/fatality rate too.

i wanted to try heroin then od on it, that was my dream method🧸unfortunately i have no way of getting it</3
OD on heroin is the ideal scenario, however in my country the purity is highly questionable and if I had access to fent I'd do it in a heartbeat.
As for hanging I've read it's a bit higher than that (8x%) and I believe the unsuccessful cases were rescued. I'm planning on doing it in a hotel undisturbed.
One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Oh I long for the days where I had a perfect life and had it all under control, I never thought I'd sink this low but life happens...

• Love
Reactions: tbroken, LifeIsCrazyNemb, hikikomorizombie and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
OD on heroin is the ideal scenario, however in my country the purity is highly questionable.
ahhh. same for me regarding the purity, i'm in the US🧸heard it gets cut to shit & is so incredibly impure that by the time it gets to you it's barely even heroin anymore. that's why i passed up an opportunity to try it last year, which i've always regretted</3

i hope that u get to die by ur ideal scenario🫂i wish i could too :') good luck in wtv u decide to do!!!

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whatever works for you.
Hanging is a good way to go. Make sure your setup is good...before getting high. You need that to work before you proceed.
Best of luck!