S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
Arrived and waited at a red stoplight. Listening to music and trying my best to be positive to get through another day when the driver in front of my car raises his hand high out the side of his window and flips me off randomly for fun i guess. I wish him the worst. Please be a victim of a psychopath, your body being cut up into little pieces then be heard on the news. I'll gleefully laugh.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I have days like this too. I'm just in a crappy mood and someone drives like a moron. The things that I think are absolutely trash and would apall my husband.🤦‍♀️

• Aww..
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Bad drivers, drivers with no manners, road rage, inconsiderate drivers - personally I think they should all be punished by being sent to a place where they have to drive for 8 hours per day for five days in a row - and their vehicles speed limit is set to 10 miles per hour. Then they should be made to retake the driving test and pass, sent to a "manners" school (and pass) and should be interviewed by a group of primary school children who will decide whether they are fit to drive again.

I love driving and spend a lot of time driving. I have cameras on the car to catch any road rage. What is interesting is if someone winds me up, I just do a really childish face and stick my tongue out at them - and always leave the other person lost for words and drive off. It works.., Sounds babyish - but my stress level goes down after seeing their faces!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
they felt you were tailgating? i cant think of many reasons for the person in front causing problems, typically its people behind you i find. i hate idiots like that though.
someone came speeding around the corner the other day, cutting on to our side of the road. then lol'ed that he almost hit us. like wtf? you think its funny to severely injure people you fucking moron? i hope he flips his truck and has to live disabled, because thats what he could cause someone else

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Seriously there are some idiots on the loose out there.

Reactions: sadespair
S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
nope, they were already at the stoplight when I arrived.
someone came speeding around the corner the other day, cutting on to our side of the road. then lol'ed that he almost hit us. like wtf?
oh sorry about that, cant do nothin about idiots. Thats why when i drive on the road, I always drive with the mentally that every driver is a retard. No offense, and not that they are its just better safe than sorry you know
they felt you were tailgating? i cant think of many reasons for the person in front causing problems, typically its people behind you i find. i hate idiots like that though.
someone came speeding around the corner the other day, cutting on to our side of the road. then lol'ed that he almost hit us. like wtf? you think its funny to severely injure people you fucking moron? i hope he flips his truck and has to live disabled, because thats what he could cause someone els
Bad drivers, drivers with no manners, road rage, inconsiderate drivers - personally I think they should all be punished by being sent to a place where they have to drive for 8 hours per day for five days in a row - and their vehicles speed limit is set to 10 miles per hour. Then they should be made to retake the driving test and pass, sent to a "manners" school (and pass) and should be interviewed by a group of primary school children who will decide whether they are fit to drive again.
LMAO 10 miles I cant XDDD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and Life_and_Death