• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
today I plucked out my pubic hair because its been annoying. while listening to asmr. asmr is good if you're really low and not enjoying music or movies anymore you can still gain sensory pleasure without being interested in the content at all. truly mindless massage noise go brrrrr

wyd to kill time?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I play really simple phone games like sudoku, Wordscapes, or nonograms/Picross. The best ones perfectly balance out in terms of difficulty, engagement, and simplicity.

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
i paint my nails a lot because i usually end up absentmindedly chipping the polish off within a few days. spooky video essays are fun. i like wendigoon, nexpo, and nick crowley on youtube. i started making kandi bracelets recently which is surprisingly therapeutic. collage and painting are the same way. i have this one game on my phone that's like neko atsume but with bunnies. lots of pointless stuff.

also, a humble asmr recommendation: wuzu clay is my go to brain go brrrrr channel when i'm feeling really low.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I read a some fanfiction. Especially if there's a new series i've watched. It's fun seeing other fans speculating whatif's from it. And the shipping too.

Reactions: Homo erectus
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i listen to youtube videos/streams and play sudoku or picross or scroll thru sasu or another forum for sh or sit in the bathroom and sh or pluck random hairs out of my face or sit outside and smoke. thats all i do every day, just pointless meaningless shit bc i have no energy to do anything else, no wonder i feel like my existence has no purpose lol

d0m!n!k

d0m!n!k

Skinwalker
Nov 28, 2023
Music is my favourite escape from everything. Or making playlists for certain moods, situations, maybe based about some characters of mine. I like playing simple games like sudoku too, in the past I also liked to sketch a lot, but recently I've had an artblock, and it stopped making me feel better.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
If I had the money to spend i'd turn my garage into a woodshop to build stuff like book shelves dressers and chests.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Sleeping is probably the easiest thing to do but even that is not always successful. I have some movies to watch and music to listen to but I don't often have the mood and attention.