rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I hate the person I've become and I hate those who have me under their foot. At one point I was lively with an urge to travel, but now I can't even leave the house. All of my dreams are starting to fade as they become more and more unlikely. So what's the fucking point anymore? I feel terrible that I'm the reason my dad's life went to shit and now he has to spend the rest of his days miserable. If I wasn't such a pussy, I would tell him how sorry I am and how it kills me to see him accept his fate with no fight. Maybe he would only have to suffer once more before he could finally move on.
I know I can't make it out there like this. I've become nothing more than an apathetic leech. If I ever go, more than likely it'll be spontaneous. I'll do my best to read up on some methods, but there will be no goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Crazy4u, _Minsk and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I relate to what you say about travel. I used to be so excited about seeing the world. Now I feel total dread about even going to the supermarket. I couldn't have imagined it. Wishing you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, _Minsk, rotten and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know it is a dreadful feeling when everyday brings so much suffering. I understand it is hard to carry on when everything is hopeless. Whatever happens, I wish you the best. This life can be so horrible.

Reactions: rotten