• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
enslaved in awful disgusting shit and made to live out my misery in a shithole and hellhole, i think life is terrible horrible, and evil, I wouldn't ever want to come alive enslaved in a disgusting stupid dumb machine made fragile and delicate repressed, and oppressed, I think the whole place is fucking shit that nothing for all time would be ideal instead of being alive here, i wouldn't ever want to exist ever again under such circumstances, since the universe can't create a machine existence worth living through, there been more bad times than good times in my life, I hate the fact that i need someone else to feel okay within myself, i hate that i need to eat drink shit piss sleep work, to of never existed would have been for the better in my case, my life has just been a series of disasters one after another, the price of living is too high you have to slave away every week just to survive, i hate how this place inflict severe pain and suffering on you for no good reason other than it's not aware of anything it does it simply doesn't care about us at all whether or not if you live or die that's a pointless existance

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Only non-existence is ideal to me as well but of course only never existing is true perfection, existence truly is evil, it's evil as it causes nothing but harm and suffering. It really does disgust me how humans so cruelly continue to procreate even know there's literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence.