Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I have been spending a little bit more time with my mom before Saturday but, we keep bickering and in walmart we had a fight bc she cant chose if she likes dark brown or light brown sugar and everytime I bring it up we fight. Last time she got light and said she hated dark now its she hates light. Idk why we can't get along. My mom has a friend who hates the air in my lungs for some reason. And she left them wiggle their way into Thanksgiving, which I wont be attending, but it just makes me mad how she lets them do that too her. She didn't want them there. I don't love my family but, I care for them. I've been so depressed today and I really tried not to be but its so heavy and it feels nice. My paranoia has been getting worse and getting to me. They guy I like never texted me bad last night and I know he was probably busy Ya'know he has a life. I just couldn't stop my thoughts of me losing another person in my life. If I lose someone before I ctb idk what I'd do besides going even more crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, todeswunsch, doormat25 and 3 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
if someone were to sum up life i would simply just call it fucked. we dont deserve the cards were given and neither do you, im sorry for what youve been through and if its any comfort as someone who knows psycolgy more often than not people dont spend as much time hating or thinking of us as our parnoia makes us believe. i hope you find some sort of piece <3