• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Paperclips

silly things
Jul 16, 2023
I'm not 100% sure on the methods I have available right now. Not entirely set on wanting to ctb, but having the methods available in the back of my mind helps.
It's hard to Google how much Lexapro/Wellbutrin / Spironolactone can help me CTB lol. Maybe if I waited til I got refills on all of my meds, then took them all at once that would help but I'm sure that would be painful as hell. I live next to a lake, so I could swb, but I'm terrified of si. I've seen talk on here about SN and NO that I might look into for a more gentle way.
This world sucks and it's only getting worse. If I ctb, I'd be able to see my beloved cats again in heaven. My partner assured me that all animals go to heaven, and I want to see them again some day.
This world sucks and it's only getting worse. If I ctb, I'd be able to see my beloved cats again in heaven. My partner assured me that all animals go to heaven, and I want to see them again some day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve, OutOfTheVoid and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Informative
Reactions: Huntfish34 and OutOfTheVoid
P

Paperclips

silly things
Jul 16, 2023
Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
Thank you

Reactions: Huntfish34 and befree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a dreadful place to me as well. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Paperclips
P

Paperclips

silly things
Jul 16, 2023
This world truly is such a dreadful place to me as well. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
Still holding out hope that it could treat us better in time. Things are changing constantly
I'm not 100% sure on the methods I have available right now. Not entirely set on wanting to ctb, but having the methods available in the back of my mind helps.
It's hard to Google how much Lexapro/Wellbutrin / Spironolactone can help me CTB lol. Maybe if I waited til I got refills on all of my meds, then took them all at once that would help but I'm sure that would be painful as hell. I live next to a lake, so I could swb, but I'm terrified of si. I've seen talk on here about SN and NO that I might look into for a more gentle way.
I will say, I'm glad I found a place that I can talk about and read about these things and not be judged or pitied for it. I've been on "mental health" servers before and found that people only cared about my problems when I said I was done with life and was going to ctb. And even then they didn't *actually* care, it was just their job to. I'm still stuck here because of that

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and OutOfTheVoid
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
i wish i could ctb with spiro, thats one thing i have quite a lot of lol. i hear cypro can actually be lethal, dont think spiro is, probably still not a good method as OD in general is notoriously unreliable with the exception of some drugs like N and SN and certain combos with potent opioids

also antidepressants generally are very difficult to fatally OD on, the LD50 tends to be pretty high, and even if it does work it would be a very agonizing slow death. with wellbutrin you're likely to have seizures and panic attacks and probably be in a lot of pain, and the lexapro would likely cause serotonin syndrome. i've experienced what probably was serotonin syndrome before and it was horrible, one of the worst experiences of my life, i was in agony for days

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
P

Paperclips

silly things
Jul 16, 2023
i wish i could ctb with spiro, thats one thing i have quite a lot of lol. i hear cypro can actually be lethal, dont think spiro is, probably still not a good method as OD in general is notoriously unreliable with the exception of some drugs like N and SN and certain combos with potent opioids

also antidepressants generally are very difficult to fatally OD on, the LD50 tends to be pretty high, and even if it does work it would be a very agonizing slow death. with wellbutrin you're likely to have seizures and panic attacks and probably be in a lot of pain, and the lexapro would likely cause serotonin syndrome. i've experienced what probably was serotonin syndrome before and it was horrible, one of the worst experiences of my life, i was in agony for days
Ah, that's what I figured. The Lexapro dose I'm on is 20mg, and I get 30 pills each refill. So I guess 600mg if I were to down a whole bottle. I was just prescribed Wellbutrin yesterday, so I haven't actually started on it yet. Part of me likes the idea of going peacefully, but at the same time part of me wants to fuck up my body as much as possible. Strange

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
Part of me likes the idea of going peacefully, but at the same time part of me wants to fuck up my body as much as possible
can definitely relate to that

• Hugs
Reactions: Paperclips and Huntfish34