Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
how do you deal with rage?

It's a very dangerous emotion. I feel it more and more these days. I'm feeling it right now.

I usually deal with it by self-harm or by breaking something important to me.

however, I'm really tired of directing the rage that others create in me, towards myself. that rage is why I'll kill myself.

but how come that I always make myself pay for what is done to me by another?

Source

• Hugs
Reactions: Beeper, MeltedJello, lobster salad and 1 other person
marinekiwi

marinekiwi

Student
Oct 28, 2021
What do exactly cause rage to build up in you?
I my case i do feel rage when people is selfish towards me, but after a while that rage subside and i'm left with the same old, dull pain: the acknowledgment that we are surrounded by selfish, sociopathic people all the time.

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
What do exactly cause rage to build up in you?

this:

the acknowledgment that we are surrounded by selfish, sociopathic people all the time

I don't have a job. I'm 24. I live with my mom. My dad lives accross the street.

my mom is a bitch.
whenever my dad gives me money, she takes it to solve her own "problems" (like buying expensive perfume or sending it to her relatives) while overlooking my needs.

I can't say no. If I do, she'll make my life even more of a living hell. In fact, whenever I make money, my mom find a way to take it away from me. I really can't escape it. I tried multiple times and she'd just make my life a pure living hell.

This is what brought me to rage today. I really want to beat her ass. punch her until she bleeds.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyBrazilian, marinekiwi, Beeper and 2 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Yes! We furious very in rage! Difference is this rage potential I have to surpress in daily life, otherwise it gets akward!

Last edited:
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I usually slap my thighs very hard & that works for me whenever I'm angry. I think having a punching bag can be a great way to release rage.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In the past when I used to feel angry, I would end up just crying a lot. That used to calm me down a bit. I do not really feel angry as much these days, more just irritated by everything.
Some people are just so awful, I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that. I wish you the best.