eevee

eevee

Mar 24, 2023
i need to loose weight but dont want to exercise because im scared of going to the gym (im trans and am not on hormones yet, nor have i had any surgerys) and i cant afford good healthy food.

so i was just wondering if there was a form like that simaller to this forum?

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Sounds ironic considering the site we're on now, but i'm not going to recommend you an eating disorder forum and I don't think anyone should. Of course they exist, but their entire rhetoric is almost cult-like, and they're designed to warp you into their way of thinking - Almost the opposite of what we stand for here. If you were asking for a way to starve yourself to die, perhaps my advice would be different. But if your goal is to lose weight and feel happier in your body, anorexia absolutely is not the way. Once your body realises you're starving yourself, it'll hold on to every ounce of fat you have. You'll be so hungry, which will lead to binging, guilt, etc etc. The best and only real way to lose weight is being in a calorie deficit, you don't need need to go to the gym at all as long as you're burning more than you consume. There's calculators online to work out your minimum healthy intake, which will allow you to lose weight in a way that's maintainable. Of course, the choice is yours, but if your goal is to lose weight - This is the only way I would recommend.

• Love
Reactions: sosotired
Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
i need to loose weight but dont want to exercise because im scared of going to the gym (im trans and am not on hormones yet, nor have i had any surgerys) and i cant afford good healthy food.

so i was just wondering if there was a form like that simaller to this forum?
Aw please dont go on eating disorder forum if you dont have an eating disorder, if you want to lose weight i can help you (dont get me wrong i have ed and have too much good information about weight loss, im also in a contact with a professional dietisian so im sure i can help)

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Speaking as someone who developed numerous health problems and binge eating after anorexia — and succeeding partly by using a certain site — don't. Just don't. If you're not already in the mental state of an anorexic, your hunger will take over eventually and outweigh the so-called "willpower". It's counterintuitive even if you seem fine at first.

The biggest importance for weight loss is caloric intake, barring medication or metabolic problems, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to count calories, nor to cut out all junk food, per se. Mainly it's portion control, but two big offenders I can think of are using too much cooking oil, and sugary drinks (including coffee creamer).

Also, grains, beans, and possibly potatoes should be pretty cheap in most places. Not bad on nutrition if your body can tolerate carbs well. I'm sure you can find some affordable produce as well. There are also programs for "ugly" produce that sell it for cheaper, though I can't remember the name off the top of my head.

CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
If you want wear a trash bag around ur body and go for a run did it to cut weight while in high school for wrestling but be careful it's a very fast way to dehydrate cause ur gonna loose a lot of water weight and don't eat breads if you don't want to regain that lost weight rice and chicken will become ur favorite meals to keep ur weight I hope this helps!

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
If you're going onto a pro-ana forum with any slight self-destructive tendencies, I HIGHLY recommend against it. I'm a little bit of a hypocrite for saying that, but please take care of yourself and try and re-focus your goals if possible. Otherwise, MPA (My Pancake Addiction) is a site I'm currently checking out for the same purpose as this one. Mostly just to find like-minded individuals who can discuss sensitive topics openly and whatnot.
<3

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
the main one is the classic mpa, now renamed ed support forum. also eating disorder central, my pancake addiction, lol cow? i think thats the name, and there's tons of others that i forgot