• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
How much of your true self are you allowing the internet to see?
It would be interesting to see a percentage of how much "Real" you're getting from people.

That being said, it's up to everyone individually to sift through the authenticity and deception put in their path.
It's funny to see what humans get up to when they think no one is paying them any mind.
I think that's part of the reason that many people on here probably live double lives.
It's important to protect yourself so it's not about judgement.
I just hope people aren't naive enough to believe everything they are told.
Be catious and careful in who you confide in on here. Don't make the same mistakes others have lived to regret.
It's easy to pour your heart and soul out to like minded people but don't let your vulnerability be weaponized.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i completely discarded the whole persona/masking thing when i (thought i) truly hit rock bottom @ 17. it's just so pointless & asinine, & i thought it'd help me find My People/Person more easily; not needing to get past all the fake bs to the truth of me. that was not the case though, lol. i think i just don't have 1 of those out there, tbh. neither My Person nor a chosen family.

i wasn't able to fully & comfortably be me in every & any space till i was prob 19 though, unfortunately.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
It's important to protect yourself so it's not about judgement.
I just hope people aren't naive enough to believe everything they are told.
Be catious and careful in who you confide in on here. Don't make the same mistakes others have lived to regret.
It's easy to pour your heart and soul out to like minded people but don't let your vulnerability be weaponized.
What do you mean by that? How do you know who's okay/safe to confide in? And what kind of mistakes?

Reactions: Sleeper System
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
im always 100% me and dont know how to be anything except that

which is confusing as hell because bpd + abuse = identity crisis so im not sure who i am, but god damn it im 100% it XD
What do you mean by that? How do you know who's okay/safe to confide in? And what kind of mistakes?
id have to guess scammers ect. not everyone is here to ctb. some are here to make sure we do 🤦‍♀️

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I come off as happy and playful to people online (not on here) cause I don't want to show my dark side to strangers they can't be trusted

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I'm completely honest online, irl I don't interact with people but I'm still 95% honest excluding specific things I shouldn't share with people irl. I did get doxxed once and had a note I wrote sent to family members so I try not to give details which might lead to that again, but I'm still completely honest.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
i completely discarded the whole persona/masking thing when i (thought i) truly hit rock bottom @ 17. it's just so pointless & asinine, & i thought it'd help me find My People/Person more easily; not needing to get past all the fake bs to the truth of me. that was not the case though, lol. i think i just don't have 1 of those out there, tbh. neither My Person nor a chosen family.

i wasn't able to fully & comfortably be me in every & any space till i was prob 19 though,
Stop lyng. You have mr. kuma and mr. puff the magic dragon lol That's two MORE than I have! Hisssss! ;O

I come off as happy and playful to people online (not on here) cause I don't want to show my dark side to strangers they can't be trusted
Your darkside is my vacation home. The real darkness is far beyond those gates. 😈

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Stop lyng. You have mr. kuma and mr. puff the magic dragon lol That's two MORE than I have! Hisssss! ;O

Your darkside is my vacation home. The real darkness is far beyond those gates. 😈
Yes Master! Haha

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Yes Master! Haha
Don't use the "M" word in public!
People might get the wrong idea!
I'm teaching her how to make ramen noodles! I swear! 😄
I'm completely honest online, irl I don't interact with people but I'm still 95% honest excluding specific things I shouldn't share with people irl. I did get doxxed once and had a note I wrote sent to family members so I try not to give details which might lead to that again, but I'm still completely honest.
I like to think i'm more lively here than in real life but ive been told that once I open up im just as wild as I am under normal circumstances.
I tell the truth to a fault which has gotten me in trouble many times lol The true mark of someone who hates lies.

Reactions: divinemistress36