Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I just can't:pfff:;-;
66777936 9C4E 4DB9 96DF B88A99168BB2
yep. Totally feel like a legend, having suicidal thoughts everyday-_- 3F1579EE 0AF4 4AFF A945 35D8A555D916
Okay lemme just click this button and turn off my anxiety...

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, NumbItAll, MindFrog and 10 others
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020

This, this is just nonsense.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: botanormal, death137, stygal and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

This, this is just nonsense.

Oof
Yeah maybe they find a way but a regular person probably wouldn't want to go that far for money because it's uncomfortable (prostitution, drug selling etc) like okay,, imagine someone is poor and struggling to go day to day and you send them this post...what do you expect them to do? *facepalm*
I hate that subreddit, it honestly makes me wanna ctb even more. Almost like toxic positivity

Reactions: botanormal, death137 and Lostandlooking
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Yeah maybe they find a way but a regular person probably wouldn't want to go that far for money because it's uncomfortable (prostitution, drug selling etc) like okay,, imagine someone is poor and struggling to go day to day and you send them this post...what do you expect them to do? *facepalm*
I hate that subreddit, it honestly makes me wanna ctb even more. Almost like toxic positivity
People just don't want to understand. There is actually a counter thread to this: r/ShittyGetMotivated. I think it is a bit funny. Actually... both are starting to feed into my desire to ctb ugh.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, botanormal, death137 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I never asked to be "a fucking legend. "
This sucks!!! lol

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, death137, stygal and 3 others
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Ah yes, because nothing is more scary than thinking, "I want to die." Makes me positively shiver! These images are better suited at r/wowthanksimcured.

Reactions: botanormal and Nymph
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Lol those are some nice memes. :smiling:

Reactions: botanormal
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Could you please let legends die when they want?

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Nymph and botanormal
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This likely will come across as pedantic, but...

It would depend on the context of the word because it can have different meanings. Legend, when referring to a person, means somebody who is highly revered for doing something that others consider a great deed, it is synonymous with "hero". Individuals who are viewed as legendary can actually be real - such as an historic warrior. In this sense I am absolutely not a "legend". I have been (and still am) a social reject for most of my life, and whose presence is hardly acknowledged or appreciated. Not just this, but I have not done anything that would warrant being called that.

On the other hand the word legend can also mean a story, event or person that is either partially or completely fictional - like a myth or a fairytale. In this context then yes I am a legend, because I am made up and do not exist. It certainly feels that way.

Reactions: DivineMedicus
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I browse there sometimes and yeah a lot of posts feel quite tone deaf. I know they mean well, but it has the "LiveLoveLaugh" vibe to it, which kind of feels fake, you know what I mean? The good memes were the ones which says "we're gonna be ok". The ones that don't exaggerate but still feel uplifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, MrBlue and Nymph
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I would be more okay with these memes if the people who made them still revered those who choose to quit fighting as legends, instead they often get branded as losers. If you choose to suffer for years and years, you are a legend. If you choose to ctb, you're selfish apparently.

Reactions: one.way.out and Nymph
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't like to trash on these places. The sentiment is nice and really does motivate a lot of people, but it is no miracle power and it will not scoop people up from serious mental distress.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I think it motivates the same people that would also find inspiration reading fortune cookies.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Nymph and MindFrog
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
These are images a single mother would post on her facebook wall

Reactions: one.way.out, GrumpyFrog, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person