• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
But it's the society that decides how people may use their time. Unless one is high up in the society, or happens to agree with its values, there is not much choice where to spend the time.

Reactions: sserafim
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I just agree with the concept of living vs existing. Like fuck just sitting around not doing shit. I'm going to go out there and make the most of it, whatever it is.
But it's the society that decides how people may use their time. Unless one is high up in the society, or happens to agree with its values, there is not much choice where to spend the time.
I totally get what you're saying though and to an extent I am still a slave.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I just agree with the concept of living vs existing. Like fuck just sitting around not doing shit. I'm going to go out there and make the most of it, whatever it is.

I totally get what you're saying though and to an extent I am still a slave.
I think life is meaningful if one just thinks short term, and focuses on short term tasks. The longer and deeper one thinks, life becomes more and more meaningless.

Reactions: sserafim