N

NeedCourage

Apr 5, 2023
I've applied for college classes, but now I just really want to drop out before school starts. I'm so mad at myself I got my hopes up and got my friends and family excited for me, because now my excitement for this is gone. I made a logo for someone but I can't even be proud of it, now when I look at it, all I'll see is the unused potential and future I could have had. I hate that I did to myself, all because I had one bad day at my retail job. I should have just shut up, become now I just want to go back to how things were before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
I've applied for college classes, but now I just really want to drop out before school starts. I'm so mad at myself I got my hopes up and got my friends and family excited for me, because now my excitement for this is gone. I made a logo for someone but I can't even be proud of it, now when I look at it, all I'll see is the unused potential and future I could have had. I hate that I did to myself, all because I had one bad day at my retail job. I should have just shut up, become now I just want to go back to how things were before.
Why do you want to drop out? I would really like to hear more of the story, or at least get more context.

N

NeedCourage

Apr 5, 2023
Why do you want to drop out? I would really like to hear more of the story, or at least get more context.

I just feel like I'm not ready to go back to school, and that I rushed into things

T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
That's alright take your time school isn't going anywhere. Take your time to enjoy life if you need to. School will always be there when you're ready to go back.

Reactions: NeedCourage
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I hope it really was one bad day and not that your job is full of them. When I worked at a prison, worst choice of my life, each day was a bad day that somehow beat me with something new each day. I wish I wouldn't have told myself "things will get better" for 14 years because once that turned into a lie then I no longer want to exist.

You can always back out of anything in life that you choose for yourself. You do not "have" to stick with something you are trying to change for yourself.

I hope whatever you do that you find the peace you are looking for!❤️

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I relate to this. I regret studying stupid a levels and procrastinate 24/7 because I am not interested