nico_wren

nico_wren

Maggot (they/them)
Feb 14, 2023
I have worked here for three years. The first two, I loved it. Now, I'm not so sure. I've been slowly overworked, not respected by those below me, and not taken seriously by upper management. I just can't take it anymore. But, I can't quit without a viable option. Nowhere will take me. They all say they're "urgently hiring", but none will even call back. The ones that do, usually tell me they have a policy on piercings. Like, even fast food places now act like they're above it. Without a job I'd surely have to drop out of college, but then I'd get kicked out. This whole situation sucks and I'm just overwhelmed and needed to complain. Thanks..

• Hugs
Reactions: Dinistro and Mimi_
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
It is okay, you have the right to complain about your situation. It looks pretty complicated for you right now, I hope you will be able to find another job. You shouldn't have to endure suffering at your workplace. For now, maybe you could try to talk to these people about how you feel? I am not sure if your situation will really improve after doing so, but you certainly have nothing to lose by trying it. Maybe it will make working a little more bearable! :]

To me, it looks like you are doing an amazing and excellent job. You've been alrdy through so much and yet you still worked hard, you can be proud. I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: nico_wren