• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peacepursuit23

peacepursuit23

Any day now
Jan 14, 2024
So, how does one acquire SN if one happens to live in germany? Its only allowed to be distributed if you have a reason for your purchase and a company to show off, as a private consumer it isnt shipped.
The non-german stores I've tried all seem to not ship to Germany and so I have become quite helpless and desperate. Is there any way to get it without attracting any unwanted attention and not having to spend a fortune?

S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
Kurzgesagt: Nein.

Nope, there ain't no cheap and easy way to obtain SN in Germany due to the regulations and the ban on it for private posession. Personally I would not risk getting in trouble for trying to buy it illegally but rather opt for something else, like inert gas for example, which is completely unregulated in Germany. You can literally just go to your locaal Baumarkt and buy it there, zero questions asked, just tell them you're a welder. Or purchase it directly from a gas supplier like Linde, Westfalen AG or Air Liquide, which all have literal shops all throughout Germany, so you don't even need to order it online and can pay with cash. For the smaller bottles of Nitrogen and Argon you don't even need to give your name to anyone in Germany.

Just my 2ct.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and peacepursuit23