• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Where should the knot of the tourniquet be placed on the neck like the back side or on the right?

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
With a tourniquet all pressure is applied roughly equally. It shouldn't make much of a difference. That being said, the probability of success with this is abysmally low. SI would be a nigh insurmountable obstacle with this method.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
With a tourniquet all pressure is applied roughly equally. It shouldn't make much of a difference. That being said, the probability of success with this is abysmally low. SI would be a nigh insurmountable obstacle with this method.
If you manage to pass out should not it be fairly easy?

zel

zel

Oct 17, 2023
Putting it on and gradually tightening the tourniquet to the point where you would sufficiently cut off blood flow past the point of ischemia and its consequent syncope, and cause a complete cerebral infarction is unlikely. More likely is that after reaching unconsciousness, your brain would become gradually hypoxic and cellular/tissue death would be very slow. You are likely to be found and rescued, wherein you will have sustained serious and irreversible brain damage.
Translation: If you can overcome the SI required to crank the tourniquet to the point where you begin to pass out (and leave it on), you will not have cut off all the circulation to your brain, but only partially. It is going to be significant amount, will make you unconscious, and eventually cause cellular death, but it may take longer than you realize to cause complete death and you risk being discovered, depending on your location.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
Putting it on and gradually tightening the tourniquet to the point where you would sufficiently cut off blood flow past the point of ischemia and its consequent syncope, and cause a complete cerebral infarction is unlikely. More likely is that after reaching unconsciousness, your brain would become gradually hypoxic and cellular/tissue death would be very slow. You are likely to be found and rescued, wherein you will have sustained serious and irreversible brain damage.
Translation: If you can overcome the SI required to crank the tourniquet to the point where you begin to pass out (and leave it on), you will not have cut off all the circulation to your brain, but only partially. It is going to be significant amount, will make you unconscious, and eventually cause cellular death, but it may take longer than you realize to cause complete death and you risk being discovered, depending on your location.
What are the consequences of being found?

zel

zel

Oct 17, 2023
What are the consequences of being found?
The responding individual will likely remove the tourniquet, activate emergency services and may begin interventions such as cpr if you are in cardiac arrest.
Long term, if resuscitated and stabilized, you will have varying degrees of brain damage. You may be unable to speak, unable to move, have severe cognitive impairment - really any number of things that will lower your quality of life. Personally I wouldn't risk it, but that's your call of course.

V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023
The responding individual will likely remove the tourniquet, activate emergency services and may begin interventions such as cpr if you are in cardiac arrest.
Long term, if resuscitated and stabilized, you will have varying degrees of brain damage. You may be unable to speak, unable to move, have severe cognitive impairment - really any number of things that will lower your quality of life. Personally I wouldn't risk it, but that's your call of course.
I see
I don't have much of a choice
AAre there any involuntary movements after unconscious

Nanidash

Nanidash

Don't want to live, to afraid to die
Oct 20, 2023
Not a tourniquet but close. I used plastic screeds Tried too many times while going to sleep. Tied too loosely and you'd wake up at morning with a pain in a neck and in the head. Tied too tight and you'd wake at the middle of the night with the same cinsequences. Try to put two lightlighters to both sides of a neck and you can't go the sleep at all and after an hour or so your head starts to ache from the bloodpreasure to an unberable degree. Yet when you with fingers press your veins in the neck very hard, it takes about 10 sec to blackout, but then your grip loosens and you're awake.
I'm not sure a tourniquet would suffice at all. I couldn't solve it. No easy way out I guess

Reactions: TheB0Ar and zel
TheB0Ar

TheB0Ar

Oct 23, 2023
Not a tourniquet but close. I used plastic screeds Tried too many times while going to sleep. Tied too loosely and you'd wake up at morning with a pain in a neck and in the head. Tied too tight and you'd wake at the middle of the night with the same cinsequences. Try to put two lightlighters to both sides of a neck and you can't go the sleep at all and after an hour or so your head starts to ache from the bloodpreasure to an unberable degree. Yet when you with fingers press your veins in the neck very hard, it takes about 10 sec to blackout, but then your grip loosens and you're awake.
I'm not sure a tourniquet would suffice at all. I couldn't solve it. No easy way out I guess
I literally just tried tourniquet with a scarf, and two pairs of socks under the scarf on my neck. The moment I feel pressure in my head I know I did it wrong. it's indeed so tricky to get it right. and I find it frustrating since it's very easy for me to black out just from pressing my veins with my fingers.