• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

For one part, should I write about my OC’s experience with drugs or another person’s experience?

• Other Person’s Experience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
As embarrassing as it is, I am gonna write a lil story. For one part, should I write about my OC's experience with drugs or another person's experience?

strawberrysuffering

strawberrysuffering

Nov 25, 2022
What do you mean with OC vs 'another psrson'? Do you mean a real account of someone's drug use? Do you mean writing about your own use?

Reactions: Skathon
Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
OC drug expirience - your drug expireince?
It will be more accurate if you use real drug experience.
ask people if u dont have it.

Reactions: watchdog
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
What do you mean with OC vs 'another psrson'? Do you mean a real account of someone's drug use? Do you mean writing about your own use?
I am going to write about my drug experience or a friend's experience. Both accounts are real people.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Writing your own story would be more descriptive since you went through it yourself. However, its best if you write both accounts so that everyone can have a deeper understanding of drugs.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
Writing your own story would be more descriptive since you went through it yourself. However, its best if you write both accounts so that everyone can have a deeper understanding of drugs.
That's a really good idea! Thank you.