• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Id like to ctb as fast as possible im tired of feeling painful,im just over life im over seeing people succeed without me and get out and fix their lives while im stuck and keep getting stucker , ive tried fixing my life ive tried changing to make it better , it never stays better one way or another life becomes shitty and im
Stuck in this damn house without a job , without my own appartment , i need a method that i can get and do as soon as possible

Reactions: squirley
Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
Are there any high buildings you could have access to? Any nearby lakes?

Reactions: Falseunderworld
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Genuinely, you need to slow down and find a method that actually works and is possible for you, if that is what you want. Impulsive attempts at ctb can leave you in a worse situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, draekmir, Girlfriend and 7 others
chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
when I did my own research to the same question, the only thing I could think of that work at short notice and it's easy (no equipment) is jumping. But for me it was a failed attempt because the survival instinct (SI) is so strong and so hard to overcome with this method. Something to consider. I wish you peace.

Reactions: squirley, Duality and Falseunderworld
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful feeling trapped in that situation, I wish there's a straightforward way to just instantly leave this existence but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Falseunderworld
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Genuinely, you need to slow down and find a method that actually works and is possible for you, if that is what you want. Impulsive attempts at ctb can leave you in a worse situation.
Its not really impulsive, im mostly brainstorming ideas , instead of instantly doing something , i appreciate the concern though

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and Larysa
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
For jumping, the SI will be extremely difficult to overcome. Partial hanging also has an issue with the SI, but in my experience it doesn't kick in as forcefully when trying to jump or drown. Plus if you get the angle right, unconsciousness should come quickly - less than 10 seconds for me on my attempt.

Reactions: Falseunderworld
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Well said.

Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023
Id like to ctb as fast as possible im tired of feeling painful,im just over life im over seeing people succeed without me and get out and fix their lives while im stuck and keep getting stucker , ive tried fixing my life ive tried changing to make it better , it never stays better one way or another life becomes shitty and im
Stuck in this damn house without a job , without my own appartment , i need a method that i can get and do as soon as possible
Dont do it. Im not going to give you some "Imagine sisyphus happy" bullshit, but try as hard as you can to find something worth living. Im just a random guy on the internet, and there is no way I can physically stop you. Id like to say to seek professional help, but I know you wont listen. I dont listen to that, even though we both should. I can only plead with you to at least call the crisis hotline before you do it. Before you go ahead to kill yourself, just give it a call. Whats the worst that can happen? They cant stop you, only you can. The worst that can happen is you'll end up in a mental hospital, perhapse upset, but conforted in the fact you chose to live. On the other hand, if you dont call, the worst that can happen to you is that you'll end up killing yourself and deprive yourself of countless joy.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Dont do it. Im not going to give you some "Imagine sisyphus happy" bullshit, but try as hard as you can to find something worth living.
I think you're in the wrong place my friend..
Im just a random guy on the internet, and there is no way I can physically stop you. Id like to say to seek professional help, but I know you wont listen. I dont listen to that, even though we both should. I can only plead with you to at least call the crisis hotline before you do it.
???
Before you go ahead to kill yourself, just give it a call.
???
Whats the worst that can happen? They cant stop you, only you can. The worst that can happen is you'll end up in a mental hospital, perhapse upset, but conforted in the fact you chose to live. On the other hand, if you dont call, the worst that can happen to you is that you'll end up killing yourself and deprive yourself of countless joy.
Do you wake up in the morning and say I'm pro life everyday ? Or only on weekends.?

Reactions: Skathon, kittyneedsabreak, SVEN and 3 others
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023
I think you're in the wrong place my friend..

???

???

Do you wake up in the morning and say I'm pro life everyday ? Or only on weekends.?
Why am I in the wrong place? Im killing myself pretty soon myself. No need to be like that.... Im just trying to help. I cant force him to do anything.

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Why am I in the wrong place? Im killing myself pretty soon myself. No need to be like that.... Im just trying to help. I cant force him to do anything.
You have like 3 posts of telling people not to ctb.
Thats not helping..
Maybe read the new comers info.
I can respect it if you wanna post that shit in the recovery section.
And correct no one person can force anyone to do anything.
That's the point.
It's about choice. Respect it.
And good luck on your journey.

Reactions: kittyneedsabreak, SVEN and aticeret
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023
You have like 3 posts of telling people not to ctb.
Thats not helping..
Maybe read the new comers info.
I can respect it if you wanna post that shit in the recovery section.
And correct no one person can force anyone to do anything.
That's the point.
It's about choice. Respect it.
And good luck on your journey.
I took care to read all of the rules and info before signing up here. I just simply believe that people who are suicidal aren't necessarily doomed to be so. Being suicidal isn't necessarily a final choice, but death is. I'm not attacking his character or yours or anyone's. If what I say doesn't help him, it won't. But at least one last outreach was given to them.

I'm here to live the final stretch of my life. I just don't want to be silent about my opinions. My own death scares and saddens me, and I regret it has come to this. My own beloved cousin cuts herself and has attempted to kill herself at least once. I have autism and I have struggled with this my whole life. I just simply can't stand to see people suffer, not to mention die. I hope in a world free from both pain and death. I consider myself too far gone, but others might not be.

Reactions: WastedBandaid and borntosuffer
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I took care to read all of the rules and info before signing up here. I just simply believe that people who are suicidal aren't necessarily doomed to be so.
There is a clear difference between being suicidal and wanting help.
Or someone who is at ease with the choice they have made to ctb.
Being suicidal isn't necessarily a final choice, but death is.
Choice. Exactly.
'm not attacking his character or yours or anyone's. If what I say doesn't help him, it won't. But at least one last outreach was given to them.
I never once said you are attacking anyone. But you're in a pro choice forum saying don't do it etc. In numerous threads/posts.
If people want the out reach they will ask for it.
I'm here to live the final stretch of my life. I just don't want to be silent about my opinions.
And I'm glad you have the freedom to share them.
My own death scares and saddens me, and I regret it has come to this.
A lot of people here can say the same. Or The complete opposite.
My own beloved cousin cuts herself and has attempted to kill herself at least once.
Hopefully she can find peace in whatever path she chooses. Rather then SH.
I have autism and I have struggled with this my whole life.
I can understand the struggle. But as you know people with autism have done great things. For themselves and others.
I just simply can't stand to see people suffer, not to
mention die.
Seeing people suffer is a great pain I agree. And this is why people CHOOSE to no longer suffer.
I hope in a world free from both pain and death. I consider myself too far gone, but others might not be.
I hear you. But it's not your place to try and "save" people. Atleast not in this section. Become a counselor perhaps?

There is no such world free from pain and death. Some would consider living life is pain.

Reactions: Skathon and kittyneedsabreak
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023

Choice. Exactly.

I never once said you are attacking anyone. But you're in a pro choice forum saying don't do it etc. In numerous threads/posts.

I can understand the struggle. But as you know people with autism have done great things. For themselves and others.

Seeing people suffer is a great pain I agree. And this is why people CHOOSE to no longer suffer.

I hear you. But it's not your place to try and "save" people. Atleast not in this section. Become a counselor perhaps?

There is no such world free from pain and death. Some would consider living life is pain.
Well in the vast majority of cases I'm anti suicide. Even in my own case I sometimes think: "what the fuck am I doing? This is crazy." You are right that I don't know what this person is going through, but it also goes the same for you or any other viewer (unless there is something I don't know). I cant say "I respect your decision to kill yourself" because I don't know that person. I don't know if a solution is possible or not. And I believe in the vast majority of cases there is a solution, or at the very least that the solution isn't suicide. I think life is buetiful and should be presued until the final breath. So this is why I play it safe. Even in my own case. This is partly why I choice to kill myself with disembowelment, I don't want to go into death easily.

(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:
Reactions: borntosuffer and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Well in the vast majority of cases I'm anti suicide.
? And this is why I mentioned you might be in the wrong section.
Even in my own case I sometimes think: "what the fuck am I doing? This is crazy."
I get it. I've been there. But people come to a point.
Where it's like. Hey I'm done. That's it..
Nothing hateful nothing out of anger. Just hey this is my choice.
You are right that I don't know what this person is going through, but it also goes the same for you or any other viewer (unless there is something I don't know).
I'm not exactly sure what this is in reference to.
But exactly so try to understand that persons point and choice. Before telling them
"omg dont do it"
I cant say "I respect your decision to kill yourself" because I don't know that person.
You don't need to them. And if you would like to send them a msg.
Brings back the main point of understanding people's choices.
I don't know if a solution is possible or not. And I believe in the vast majority of cases there is a solution, or at the very least that the solution isn't suicide.
There's always a solution. Depending on what that individual chooses.
I think life is buetiful and should be presued until the final breath. So this is why I play it safe.
Alot of people here might disagree with this statement. But I've seen the beautiful and I've seen the darkness.
Even in my own case. This is partly why I choice to kill myself with disembowelment, I don't want to go into death easily.

(Edited for clarity)
There're a few threads on this. And it seems extremely painful. And high risk of SI kicking in.
I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: kittyneedsabreak
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023

Choice. Exactly.

And I'm happy to hear you didn't think I meant anything bad. I was just worried you did, I'm a natural worrier. And also thanks for the suggestion of becoming a therapist. It won't happen but I can dream lol
? And this is why I mentioned you might be in the wrong section.

But exactly so try to understand that persons point and choice. Before telling them
"omg dont do it"
There're a few threads on this. And it seems extremely painful. And high risk of SI kicking in.
I wish you the best of luck.
You are right, that is a good idea. I should have done that to begin with.

And also, other people have posted about this before? I thought I was the only one here who would do that. Could you link them? I'd find it interesting.

Last edited:
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
And I'm happy to hear you didn't think I meant anything bad. I was just worried you did, I'm a natural worrier. And also thanks for the suggestion of becoming a therapist. It won't happen but I can dream lol

You are right, that is a good idea. I should have done that to begin with.

And also, other people have posted about this before? I thought I was the only one here who would do that. Could you link them? I'd find it interesting.
Search function is all scuffed for me. But yes there is a video ... I think the term is seppuku?
But people in the thread mention pain and their own experiences.
Sorry I can't find the thread for.you.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
All you need is a shoelace, string, long piece of fabric. The comment linked here has a PDF file with instructions for constructing the device. This is going to be my method when I CTB.

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
For jumping, the SI will be extremely difficult to overcome. Partial hanging also has an issue with the SI, but in my experience it doesn't kick in as forcefully when trying to jump or drown. Plus if you get the angle right, unconsciousness should come quickly - less than 10 seconds for me on my attempt.
hey sorry if this not okay to ask and feel free to ignore and not answer if uncomfortable…

If you went unconscious with partial hanging then how did it not work out? Did you go unconscious and move out of position? I only ask because I'm been thinking about this method and I'm worried about ending up with brain damage.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
If you went unconscious with partial hanging then how did it not work out? Did you go unconscious and move out of position?
I think it's possible to set up partial for "trial only" (so, lost of consciousness would release the rope from your hand and you wake up). Of course, full suspension doesn't allow that.
Anyway, please keep in mind that trying is always dangerous: you must accept that death is a possible outcome.
There is only a small gap between "trying" and "attempting".
Take care.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Dont do it. Im not going to give you some "Imagine sisyphus happy" bullshit, but try as hard as you can to find something worth living. Im just a random guy on the internet, and there is no way I can physically stop you. Id like to say to seek professional help, but I know you wont listen. I dont listen to that, even though we both should. I can only plead with you to at least call the crisis hotline before you do it. Before you go ahead to kill yourself, just give it a call. Whats the worst that can happen? They cant stop you, only you can. The worst that can happen is you'll end up in a mental hospital, perhapse upset, but conforted in the fact you chose to live. On the other hand, if you dont call, the worst that can happen to you is that you'll end up killing yourself and deprive yourself of countless joy.
I think you know at what platform you signed up? That you read our rules? Kindly keep this kind of comments in the recovery section please.

Reactions: kittyneedsabreak
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
My personal favorite is SWB, just requires a body of water. It would be painless,. it would look accidental, and SI probably wouldn't kick in that strongly.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
hey sorry if this not okay to ask and feel free to ignore and not answer if uncomfortable…

If you went unconscious with partial hanging then how did it not work out? Did you go unconscious and move out of position? I only ask because I'm been thinking about this method and I'm worried about ending up with brain damage.

Yes, I did go unconscious but the rope came loose. My body must have shaken while I was unconscious, and I did not take care to secure the knot/rope beforehand.

I wouldn't be worried about brain damage, to be honest it is rare. If you go through with this, make sure to test your setup first by securing the rope, pulling on it, and making sure the knot is proper. You can tie the noose on something else, squeeze it tight and then shake the rope to make sure it doesn't come loose.

Reactions: Girlfriend