b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
what's a quick, painless way to go? i don't want to be thinking about it too much. i've tried to recover but shits hit the fan and it's really bad this time. money is an issue since i'm pretty broke so preferable something under £60 BUT if that's not possible i'll figure out a way to spend more as i really need this. if it's hard to access anything, pls tell me how to. also, preferably something that won't make my body look messed up, i don't want people to see me like that

for context, ex friends made a google doc of lies about stuff i've 'done' which i haven't as i spoke out about one sexually assaulting me and it made them mad, nobody believes me, i have drug problems and very bad mental health and i've been in and out of therapy for years, can't eat at all, body is in bad shape from
not eating + drugs, failing university, genuinely at peace with the idea of death now, im so exhausted

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The Burning Fool
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I would say Hanging is a better option if done right or else find a 5 or higher story building near you and jump with head first...hope that helps...I'm in a similar situation as you...I may end it tonight by hanging...good luck..

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Why do you not want to think about it too much? In my opinion it's pretty important to to exactly that.

Reactions: Dying Knight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about methods then there is the suicide resource complination on here, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward at least to me.
I wish there's a really easy, guaranteed, quick, accessible and painless way but I think that when it comes to methods all that anyone can do is do their own research, deciding on any methods depends on the individual and what they can access, I hate how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people.
But anyway it sounds really awful what you've had to go through so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Last edited:
Reactions: trove1080p
b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
Why do you not want to think about it too much? In my opinion it's pretty important to to exactly that.
im scared of pain and hurting my family, i just wanna fall asleep and not wake up so this all stops, my body is so fucked from being so unhealthy cus im so depressed i cant function ://

• Love
Reactions: fwompie