• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SadGirl32

Apr 7, 2020
I can overdose about 8300 mg of Quetiapine.
If I won't be find in for example 8 hours, will I die?
I think this may harm as the dosage is quite high.
Mixing with alcohol won't work?

Unfortunately I don't have an access to more harmful meds :/ But I would like to die in a peaceful way... I do not want to jump or hang myself, I am afraid that I would not be able to do that...
I also do not have an access to SN.

Any idea?

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
This is from Drugbank.com; it seems accurate:

The oral LD50 if quetiapine in rats is 2000 mg/kg.

Overdose information

Some signs and symptoms of a quetiapine overdose include sedation, drowsiness, tachycardia, and hypotension. Clinical trials demonstrate that overdoses of up to 30 grams of quetiapine did not result in death. A lethal outcome was reported in a clinical trial after an overdose of 13.6 grams of quetiapine.

The first and last parts are what worries me. A single death after 13.6 grams, but some who didn't after 30 grams? Sounds like it's extremely ineffective for lethal overdose. If the 2 grams / kg is accurate for humans, I could take 10 times your dose and live to tell the tale.

It's Seroquel right? It's a very safe drug, you won't get anywhere but the psych ward with that.

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Not sure where you got that number from.
The LD50 for Q is 2000mg/kg (for rats.)

That being said, I would strongly advise against this. It's not reliable at all.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and smaragdyne
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unfortunately I don't have an access to more harmful meds :/ But I would like to die in a peaceful way... I do not want to jump or hang myself, I am afraid that I would not be able to do that...
I also do not have an access to SN.

Any idea?
Only the ODs described in the PPeH are more or less peaceful and working. If any other regular OTC or prescription meds would do the job this would be very well known.

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
You would probably have to swallow a warehouse full of quetiapine to even maybe die.