disjectamembra

disjectamembra

the universe is going to catch you
Oct 1, 2024
i ordered SN from DMC today and the only AE i have is Quetiapine.

If i were to do the stat dose to CTB, how many mg of it should i ingest?

im 60kg and 170cm if it helps and plan to take 25g SN

Though i think i would not puke bcus im deathly afraid of it lol but i would like to be sure anyway and take AE.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
I will be doing this as well. I have 25mg tablets I will be crushing and taking similar to my SN about an hour and a half prior. 500mg total for me.

Reactions: disjectamembra
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Do you mean 25g SN instead of 25mg?

Reactions: wren-briar
thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
yes sorry lol typo i also have 25mg ones. can i ask why 500mg specifically?
Well a couple reasons. I do not have anymore than that LOL, any more I think I would become too numb to even want to do anything. Anything much lower would just make me want to sleep.

disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
Well a couple reasons. I do not have anymore than that LOL, any more I think I would become too numb to even want to do anything. Anything much lower would just make me want to sleep.
i see. the Quetiapine is actually my sisters (i feel very shitty about planning to take it) so im not quite sure what effects it would have on me and what would be a good dose

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and thenorthern
thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
i see. the Quetiapine is actually my sisters (i feel very shitty about planning to take it) so im not quite sure what effects it would have on me and what would be a good dose
Very hard choice to make, sorry. It can be very different person to person. I only use to for sleep medication. How much total do you have available if you know? It is not a very "hard" drug per say but it is very calming and makes me SO sleepy and almost delirious (in a good way) when I am trying to sleep. It seems great for CTB

disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
Very hard choice to make, sorry. It can be very different person to person. I only use to for sleep medication. How much total do you have available if you know? It is not a very "hard" drug per say but it is very calming and makes me SO sleepy and almost delirious (in a good way) when I am trying to sleep. It seems great for CTB
my sister also uses it for sleep, 25mg. right now there are 25 pills left and my SN should arrive 16-22 october hopefully. i dont think i would have enough pills by then left, so i could wait till she gets more pills and then CTB, idk. no idea how to get other AE-s

thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
my sister also uses it for sleep, 25mg. right now there are 25 pills left and my SN should arrive 16-22 october hopefully. i dont think i would have enough pills by then left, so i could wait till she gets more pills and then CTB, idk. no idea how to get other AE-s
Would be a low amount, especially since it would leave you without extra or the ability to test it. I have Seroquel as well as another AE. Depending on the country you could get some with "GERD" symptoms.

Reactions: wren-briar and disjectamembra
thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
i have some Omeprazole leftover, would it be any good?
Not a dopamine blocker, I am sure it would help to take some of that before, if nothing else though. That is an antacid I believe so should help SOME just not much for anti nausea.

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and disjectamembra
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
Not a dopamine blocker, I am sure it would help to take some of that before, if nothing else though. That is an antacid I believe so should help SOME just not much for anti nausea.
okay, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and thenorthern
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
i ordered SN from DMC today and the only AE i have is Quetiapine.

If i were to do the stat dose to CTB, how many mg of it should i ingest?

im 60kg and 170cm if it helps and plan to take 25g SN

Though i think i would not puke bcus im deathly afraid of it lol but i would like to be sure anyway and take AE.

thanks in advance
Not to be a downer, but basically nearly everyone pukes even with an AE. If your are deathly afraid of the action of throwing up involuntary, I would put some thought into it. Not to say that you need to change your plan! Just saying that like 99% of the time no matter what, SN protocols include puking, that's why many of the megathreads and bibles say to prepare a second cup to ensure the body is flooded.

• Informative
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
Not to be a downer, but basically nearly everyone pukes even with an AE. If your are deathly afraid of the action of throwing up involuntary, I would put some thought into it. Not to say that you need to change your plan! Just saying that like 99% of the time no matter what, SN protocols include puking, that's why many of the megathreads and bibles say to prepare a second cup to ensure the body is flooded.
ive heard yeah that basically everyone pukes lol guess there is no way around it i gotta be brave then, i dont mind it. i was thinking of having two cups ready anyways too. thanks for your input!

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and opheliaoveragain
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
update. apparently quetiapine doesnt work as an AE if you dont regularly take it. more about it here:

but it does have sedating effects so i guess i will take it anyway

J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
update. apparently quetiapine doesnt work as an AE if you dont regularly take it. more about it here:

but it does have sedating effects so i guess i will take it anyway
Can you just tell your doctor you're experiencing bad migraines with shooting pain above you temple and it's making you nauseous? Can even say your mum or sister or someone had an old metoclopramide that they gave you and it helped with the nausea? It's not like it's an endone or xannax or something. Surely they cab prescribe it to you. Worth a shot anyways

Reactions: disjectamembra
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

Oct 1, 2024
Can you just tell your doctor you're experiencing bad migraines with shooting pain above you temple and it's making you nauseous? Can even say your mum or sister or someone had an old metoclopramide that they gave you and it helped with the nausea? It's not like it's an endone or xannax or something. Surely they cab prescribe it to you. Worth a shot anyways
sure i could try. im not sure how many suicides by SN have happened in my country and if doctors have been notified of the warning signs and if i could become suspicious if i asked for meto. but maybe im just being paranoid. ty!

Reactions: Jessectb