• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I should go

I should go

Feb 16, 2021
I'm thinking about using quetiapine before sn. This medication is very sedative, so it will definitely calm you down. And if you use it in low doses, you can pass out right away. But there is a risk of choking on vomit, I guess. What do you think?

Reactions: forgetme
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thread 'Guide to dosage of Quetiapine (Seroquel) required as an antiemetic for the SN method' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

obliviousatbest

obliviousatbest

atrophy
Nov 10, 2021
I was also wondering about using it as a sedative before yew poisoning. If you have the pills now, be sure of their potency before you start your exit routine. From testing a couple old stashed pills, half of me thinks it wont be strong enough on its own but maybe combined with another sleeping pill/sedative it would be.

Thread 'Guide to dosage of Quetiapine (Seroquel) required as an antiemetic for the SN method' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/
This link is a godsend thank you.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
I should go

I should go

Feb 16, 2021

I meant using it as a sedative drug instead benzos, not as an antiemetic

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I meant using it as a sedative drug instead benzos, not as an antiemetic
Jst b awre tht if use an AE lke Meto tht quetiapn cld intrct wth it, s if wn2 use Quetpn cld b usd as bth AE & sedtve.

Reactions: I should go
I should go

I should go

Feb 16, 2021
My plan is to use it in very low doses to pass out quickly. In low doses it is very sedative and should not interact with the meto. I would not drink it in a dosage that blocks d2 with or without meto because there would be more nuances to consider.
I was also wondering about using it as a sedative before yew poisoning. If you have the pills now, be sure of their potency before you start your exit routine. From testing a couple old stashed pills, half of me thinks it wont be strong enough on its own but maybe combined with another sleeping pill/sedative it would be.

This link is a godsend thank you.
It's strong enough) If there is no tolerance (unless you take it on a regular basis). Try a low dose, like 12 mg, you'll see

Last edited:
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
I'm thinking about using quetiapine before sn. This medication is very sedative, so it will definitely calm you down. And if you use it in low doses, you can pass out right away. But there is a risk of choking on vomit, I guess. What do you think?
You won't choke on your vomit if you take a lower dose and don't lay down flat. Best to be sitting in a comfy chair or something of the sort

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I'm afraid of using antipsychotic meds in SN method because what if I get a bad trip before I'm done? That's just me though, bad trips are not my forte