• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi there. I had some questions regarding N and I was wondering if you all can help.I have heard from A that it is best to take two meto tablets 8 hours before taking N, then 2 more half hours (I assume he means half an hour) before taking N?

1. Is there a better regimen for this? Isn't there one that you take every 8 hours for a total of 48 hours. Which is better? Also, does the amount of meto matter depending on weight or does it not matter?

2. I've heard a stat dose is better. What is that?

3. In layman's terms what is the safest way to take N and meto for a sure way to ctb?

4. A says eat chocolate and mix each bottle with the same amount of orange juice but I've heard drinking a shot of hard alcohol and bread would work before and after taking N. Is this to mask the taste or is it to get something to eat to make it absorb easier?

5. Can I chug the bottle(s) or should I sip it like he suggests? I'm gonna be using 3 bottles.

6. I have GERD and a hiatal hernia. If I take meto will it interfere? If so, is there an alternative medication (I've heard domperidone) that works as effectively?

I may have more questions but for now I think this is good. If I have anymore I'll either edit the post or I will respond to people with them. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think I can try #2:

Dignitas reportedly uses a stat dose of meto, and they know what they're doing. A stat dose also eliminates the problem of possible EPS (assuming the N does its job). The 48-hour regimen might induce EPS in some people.

Maybe #4 as well? I'm surprised A suggests mixing N with anything; people here have said that will just create a larger amount of vile-tasting stuff to ingest.

And #5 also surprises. If I sip it, it seems like I'd risk passing out before ingesting the necessary amount.

Can you ask A any of these questions?

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I think I can try #2:

Dignitas reportedly uses a stat dose of meto, and they know what they're doing. A stat dose also eliminates the problem of possible EPS (assuming the N does its job). The 48-hour regimen might induce EPS in some people.

Maybe #4 as well? I'm surprised A suggests mixing N with anything; people here have said that will just create a larger amount of vile-tasting stuff to ingest.

And #5 also surprises. If I sip it, it seems like I'd risk passing out before ingesting the necessary amount.

Can you ask A any of these questions?
2. Is a stat dose the 48 hour one or the 8 hour before you take N and 30 mins prior to taking N? And idk it says in his form.

4. Same.

5. Yeah that's my thoughts exactly.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
1. Is there a better regimen for this? Isn't there one that you take every 8 hours for a total of 48 hours. Which is better? Also, does the amount of meto matter depending on weight or does it not matter?

The 48 hours regimen schedules to take 10 mg Meto every 8 hours. The advantage here is that you can automatically test possible side effects beforehand and then cancel your attempt on time in case you have strong side effects. Another advantage is that the active ingredient accumulates in your blood, eliminating the need to synchronize Meto with N. This gives you a little more leeway.
Yes, the dosage of Meto depends on your weight, but almost all adults are so heavy that they should take the maximum dose of 30mg a day anyway.

The recommended dose is 0.1 to 0.15 mg/kg body weight, repeated up to 3 times daily, taken by Mouth.
The maximum dose in 24 hours is 0.5 mg/kg body weight.

The stat dose is a larger (usually the maximum dose) dose just before taking the lethal drug. Many Assisted Suicide organizations use the stat dose, so it seems to have worked well. Of course you should have done a test with Meto before to find out if you show any strong side effects. With the stat dose, however, it is very important to pay attention to the correct timing. Meto takes some time to work properly and reaches its maximum effect after about an hour. So it's important to wait about 45-60 minutes after taking stat dose for Meto to work best. But the active ingredient decomposes similarly quickly, i.e. you must not delay the intake of N too much. A normal recommended stat dose for N is 20-30mg.

3. In layman's terms what is the safest way to take N and meto for a sure way to ctb?

That's difficult to answer. 48h regimen and stat dose both work very well. I'm a fan of the 48h regimen, because the use is so specified in the official package insert. And I trust the manufacturer that he knows how his medication works best.

4. A says eat chocolate and mix each bottle with the same amount of orange juice but I've heard drinking a shot of hard alcohol and bread would work before and after taking N. Is this to mask the taste or is it to get something to eat to make it absorb easier?

It is certainly not bad to fast for 6-8 hours before taking N. This ensures that there is not so much in the stomach that one could choke up and N is also absorbed faster by the body. The good thing about Meto is that it also helps to empty the stomach faster, so it also accelerates the absorption of N. Nevertheless, it is advisable to eat something light beforehand so that the stomach is at least not completely empty. This prevents reflex vomitting. Tea, toast or a few crackers can be good.

The bitter taste is also a challenge. It can be covered a little by melting some honey in the mouth or eating chocolate, for example. I wouldn't necessarily mix N with other juices to avoid artificially increasing the volume. The taste gets a bit better, but it can't be prevented completely by orange juice, for example. That just makes it harder, if you have to drink 600ml compared to 300ml
There are also other ways to make the taste more tolerable. Botot mouthwash numbs the mouth and the taste receptors, Orajel numbing creme should also help.
The simplest and most effective method for me is simply a shot of alcohol. Vodka helps and washes away the taste after ingestion, but not completely.

5. Can I chug the bottle(s) or should I sip it like he suggests? I'm gonna be using 3 bottles.

I'd take N as soon as I could. If you take too much time, you may fall asleep before taking the full dose. Pentobarbital is short-acting, so don't let too much time pass. If you manage with big swallows, that would be perfect.

6. I have GERD and a hiatal hernia. If I take meto will it interfere? If so, is there an alternative medication (I've heard domperidone) that works as effectively?

I'm afraid I can't help you with that question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
2. Is a stat dose the 48 hour one or the 8 hour before you take N and 30 mins prior to taking N? And idk it says in his form.

4. Same.

5. Yeah that's my thoughts exactly.

A stat dose is a single large dose shortly before ingesting N. @kuddelmuddel23 has explained the timing and amount (thanks!). I've also read here that the accumulation of meto in the body on the every-8-hours regimen isn't significant, but I'm not equipped to assess what sounds righter.

What does the Peaceful Pill Handbook say about it?

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019

The 48 hours regimen schedules to take 10 mg Meto every 8 hours. The advantage here is that you can automatically test possible side effects beforehand and then cancel your attempt on time in case you have strong side effects. Another advantage is that the active ingredient accumulates in your blood, eliminating the need to synchronize Meto with N. This gives you a little more leeway.
Yes, the dosage of Meto depends on your weight, but almost all adults are so heavy that they should take the maximum dose of 30mg a day anyway.

The recommended dose is 0.1 to 0.15 mg/kg body weight, repeated up to 3 times daily, taken by Mouth.
The maximum dose in 24 hours is 0.5 mg/kg body weight.

The stat dose is a larger (usually the maximum dose) dose just before taking the lethal drug. Many Assisted Suicide organizations use the stat dose, so it seems to have worked well. Of course you should have done a test with Meto before to find out if you show any strong side effects. With the stat dose, however, it is very important to pay attention to the correct timing. Meto takes some time to work properly and reaches its maximum effect after about an hour. So it's important to wait about 45-60 minutes after taking stat dose for Meto to work best. But the active ingredient decomposes similarly quickly, i.e. you must not delay the intake of N too much. A normal recommended stat dose for N is 20-30mg.

That's difficult to answer. 48h regimen and stat dose both work very well. I'm a fan of the 48h regimen, because the use is so specified in the official package insert. And I trust the manufacturer that he knows how his medication works best.

It is certainly not bad to fast for 6-8 hours before taking N. This ensures that there is not so much in the stomach that one could choke up and N is also absorbed faster by the body. The good thing about Meto is that it also helps to empty the stomach faster, so it also accelerates the absorption of N. Nevertheless, it is advisable to eat something light beforehand so that the stomach is at least not completely empty. This prevents reflex vomitting. Tea, toast or a few crackers can be good.

The bitter taste is also a challenge. It can be covered a little by melting some honey in the mouth or eating chocolate, for example. I wouldn't necessarily mix N with other juices to avoid artificially increasing the volume. The taste gets a bit better, but it can't be prevented completely by orange juice, for example. That just makes it harder, if you have to drink 600ml compared to 300ml
There are also other ways to make the taste more tolerable. Botot mouthwash numbs the mouth and the taste receptors, Orajel numbing creme should also help.
The simplest and most effective method for me is simply a shot of alcohol. Vodka helps and washes away the taste after ingestion, but not completely.

I'd take N as soon as I could. If you take too much time, you may fall asleep before taking the full dose. Pentobarbital is short-acting, so don't let too much time pass. If you manage with big swallows, that would be perfect.

I'm afraid I can't help you with that question.

1. How long does it take to kick in to know if I shouldn't take it? Until I feel pain? Also just follow the 10mg every 8 hours? Should I eat like normal or avoid eating?

2. So should I do the regimen (48hr one) or if that acts up just do the 8 hour one and then hour one? If so how many tablets.

3. True. I might PM you for layman's details on the stat dose.

4. Light before the initial part of the 48 hours or during the last 8 before I take the N?

5. Alright cool.

6. No worries.

Bonus: Can we talk in a PM?
A stat dose is a single large dose shortly before ingesting N. @kuddelmuddel23 has explained the timing and amount (thanks!). I've also read here that the accumulation of meto in the body on the every-8-hours regimen isn't significant, but I'm not equipped to assess what sounds righter.

What does the Peaceful Pill Handbook say about it?
Yeah. Thank you @kuddelmuddel23 :P. And I wouldn't know. I don't remember sadly. I might have to double check.

Last edited:
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
1. How long does it take to kick in to know if I shouldn't take it? Until I feel pain? Also just follow the 10mg every 8 hours? Should I eat like normal or avoid eating?

The side effects are very harmless in most cases, but can also reach up to EPS. And this is not necessarily a laughing matter. The chances are good that everything will be all right with you. But you can definitely do a test with a 10mg dose. Some users have written that the first effects occur after 10-20 minutes.
Possible side effects

Like all medicines, Metoclopramide Hydrochloride tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop the treatment and talk straight away to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you experience one of the following signs while having this medicine:

- uncontrollable movements (often involving head or neck). These may occur in children or young adults and particularly when high doses are used. These signs usually occur at the beginning of treatment and may even occur after one single administration. These movements will stop when treated appropriately.

- high fever, high blood pressure, convulsions, sweating, production of saliva. These may be signs of a condition called neuroleptic malignant syndrome.

- Itching or skin rashes, swelling of the face, lips or throat, difficulty in breathing. These may be signs of an allergic reaction, which may be severe.

Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
  • feeling drowsy.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
  • depression
  • uncontrollable movements such as tics, shaking, twisting movements or muscle contracture (stiffness, rigidity)
  • symptoms similar to Parkinson disease (rigidity, tremor)
  • feel restless
  • blood pressure decrease (particularly with intravenous route)
  • diarrhoea
  • feeling weak.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
  • raised levels of a hormone called prolactin in the blood which may cause: milk production in men, and women who are not breast-feeding
  • irregular periods
  • hallucination
  • decreased level of consciousness
  • slow heartbeat (particularly with intravenous route)
  • allergy
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people)
  • confusional state
  • convulsion (especially in patients with epilepsy)

2. So should I do the regimen (48hr one) or if that acts up just do the 8 hour one and then hour one? If so how many tablets.

Yeah, I'd do the 48h regimen. If it comes to strong side effects, I would change the anti emetic. There are still some alternatives, like Domperidone + Ondansetron for example. Domperidone doesn't easily cross into the brain (the blood brain barrier) and therefore has no big side effects.

I didn't find any data about the regimen of A, unfortunately I can't say anything about that.

4. Light before the initial part of the 48 hours or during the last 8 before I take the N?

I would eat normally and start fasting only 8 hours before the actual attempt. Then eat something light roughly 60-90 minutes before N.

Yes, of course.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019

The side effects are very harmless in most cases, but can also reach up to EPS. And this is not necessarily a laughing matter. The chances are good that everything will be all right with you. But you can definitely do a test with a 10mg dose. Some users have written that the first effects occur after 10-20 minutes.
Possible side effects

Like all medicines, Metoclopramide Hydrochloride tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop the treatment and talk straight away to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you experience one of the following signs while having this medicine:

- uncontrollable movements (often involving head or neck). These may occur in children or young adults and particularly when high doses are used. These signs usually occur at the beginning of treatment and may even occur after one single administration. These movements will stop when treated appropriately.

- high fever, high blood pressure, convulsions, sweating, production of saliva. These may be signs of a condition called neuroleptic malignant syndrome.

- Itching or skin rashes, swelling of the face, lips or throat, difficulty in breathing. These may be signs of an allergic reaction, which may be severe.

• feeling drowsy.
  • depression
  • uncontrollable movements such as tics, shaking, twisting movements or muscle contracture (stiffness, rigidity)
  • feel restless
  • diarrhoea
  • feeling weak.
  • raised levels of a hormone called prolactin in the blood which may cause: milk production in men, and women who are not breast-feeding
  • irregular periods
  • hallucination
  • allergy
  • confusional state

Yeah, I'd do the 48h regimen. If it comes to strong side effects, I would change the anti emetic. There are still some alternatives, like Domperidone + Ondansetron for example. Domperidone doesn't easily cross into the brain (the blood brain barrier) and therefore has no big side effects.

I didn't find any data about the regimen of A, unfortunately I can't say anything about that.

I would eat normally and start fasting only 8 hours before the actual attempt. Then eat something light roughly 60-90 minutes before N.

Yes, of course.

1. May I ask what EPS is? And yeah it is literally a matter of life and death.

2. He said to me (I'm presuming a default response) "for each bottle add the same amount of orange juice and mix it. This is to avoid the bad taste. Also it's good to eat chocolate in between sips. For antiemetics, take 2 tablets 8 hours before drinking the N then 2 more half hours before." I assume he meant half an hour before taking the N.

3. Yeah I might need a step by step as my brain is not focusing lately. Sorry. I'll PM you and we can talk about this.

Possible side effects

• feeling drowsy.
  • depression
  • feel restless
  • diarrhoea
  • feeling weak.
  • irregular periods
  • hallucination
  • allergy
  • confusional state

Yes, of course.

2. He said to me (I'm presuming a default response) "for each bottle add the same amount of orange juice and mix it. This is to avoid the bad taste. Also it's good to eat chocolate in between sips. For antiemetics, take 2 tablets 8 hours before drinking the N then 2 more half hours before." I assume he meant half an hour before taking the N.

4. Yeah I might need a step by step as my brain is not focusing lately. Sorry. I'll PM you and we can talk more about it all.

Bonus: Sounds good. I'll PM you. Thanks.

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019

EPS stands for Extrapyramidal symptoms. EPS can cause movement and muscle control problems throughout your body.

These symptoms include dystonia (continuous spasms and muscle contractions), akathisia (motor restlessness), parkinsonism (characteristic symptoms such as rigidity), bradykinesia (slowness of movement), tremor, and tardive dyskinesia (irregular, jerky movements)

Yeah, now I know what you mean. I also got the long email. I'm honestly not sure how to deal with the information.

Somehow his recommendations must have come about, after all, he has been selling N for quite some time and certainly has experience. But I rather rely on what the PPeH says.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019

EPS stands for Extrapyramidal symptoms. EPS can cause movement and muscle control problems throughout your body.

These symptoms include dystonia (continuous spasms and muscle contractions), akathisia (motor restlessness), parkinsonism (characteristic symptoms such as rigidity), bradykinesia (slowness of movement), tremor, and tardive dyskinesia (irregular, jerky movements)

Yeah, now I know what you mean. I also got the long email. I'm honestly not sure how to deal with the information.

Somehow his recommendations must have come about, after all, he has been selling N for quite some time and certainly has experience. But I rather rely on what the PPeH says.
1. Oh okay. I know that's a huge concern but why is it a huge concern if the person is ctb? I don't mean to sound insensitive, sorry if I am.

2. Same. Maybe we can figure it out together? And yeah idk. So much conflicting information.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I think the concern is you won't be able to go through with whatever method you plan on using if you lose control of your motor functions. But from what I understand the chances of this are greater if you are on anti-depressants or antipsychotics. If not, you should be fine. Just test out the meto first to get a sense of how you'd react.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I think the concern is you won't be able to go through with whatever method you plan on using if you lose control of your motor functions. But from what I understand the chances of this are greater if you are on anti-depressants or antipsychotics. If not, you should be fine. Just test out the meto first to get a sense of how you'd react.
True. And I might do that. So basically take like 1 or 2 tablets and see what I act like?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Start with one and take another one 8 hours later. you should have a good idea as it builds up in your system

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Start with one and take another one 8 hours later. you should have a good idea as it builds up in your system
Okay. Might have to set a reminder. Heh. Sometimes time can be a fuck.