L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
I received one of the last shipments of N from D a few years ago. I have some questions:

--How long is it "good for" if stored somewhere at like room temp since receipt?

--I have only one bottle (other was found and discarded by my ex). Will that be enough to work?

--How long will it take after consumption?

--I have some antimetics. Do I need to take anything else with it?

--Any advice/tips re: N?

I have been staving off any attempts for years... I have Lyme Disease and it manifested in nearly all psych symptoms. I have no idea how much is Lyme versus mental illness/PTSD/shock etc. I am stuck in a constant state of depersonalization and derealization. I don't want to CTB; yet, I cannot live this way any longer. My bday is soon; perhaps peace is the greatest gift I can give myself. I'm actually terrified to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
--How long is it "good for" if stored somewhere at like room temp since receipt?
You can send a test sample to a lab. (Afaik there's a lab in Spain that can test N, use the search). There's a thread about the stability of SN and N: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/

--I have only one bottle (other was found and discarded by my ex). Will that be enough to work?

--How long will it take after consumption?

--I have some antimetics. Do I need to take anything else with it?

--Any advice/tips re: N?
I would follow the protocol described in the PPeH. You can find a link to the 2022 version in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Afaik 10g is suggested. Idk about N from D but most people who acquired it in SA bought 2 bottles. AEs are also suggested.

Reactions: lanahelp
L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
You can send a test sample to a lab. (Afaik there's a lab in Spain that can test N, use the search). There's a thread about the stability of SN and N: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/

I would follow the protocol described in the PPeH. You can find a link to the 2022 version in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Afaik 10g is suggested. Idk about N from D but most people who acquired it in SA bought 2 bottles. AEs are also suggested.
Thank you so much. Excuse my ignorance, but what is AE?

I know... I had 2 bottles. One was found and discarded; the other was overlooked. I think 1 bottle is like 6mg? I believe N was from SA.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
AE = Antiemetic (e.g. meto)

I know... I had 2 bottles. One was found and discarded; the other was overlooked. I think 1 bottle is like 6mg? I believe N was from SA.
You can calculate it, Check what is printed on the sticker mg/ml or sth like that. Then you can calculate it easily. I think it's 6g not 6mg.

Reactions: lanahelp and athiestjoe
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Antiemetic (prevents or reduces nausea and vomiting). Meto is listed in the protocol but Domperidone is also a D2 dopamine antagonist antiemetic. Either should be fine. If you have Meto, go with Meto. If are you in the US, you can't (legally) get domperidone as it is not FDA approved but if you live elsewhere like UK or other Euro countries you should be able to get either Meto or Motilium (brand name of domperidone)!!

Here is the protocol from PPEH which I suggest you read as well (not just this except. You can find a full copy here: PPH Essentials 2022)

I wish you the best in whatever you decide and hope you get peace & serenity.

Reactions: lanahelp
L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
Antiemetic (prevents or reduces nausea and vomiting). Meto is listed in the protocol but Domperidone is also a D2 dopamine antagonist antiemetic. Either should be fine. If you have Meto, go with Meto. If are you in the US, you can't (legally) get domperidone as it is not FDA approved but if you live elsewhere like UK or other Euro countries you should be able to get either Meto or Motilium (brand name of domperidone)!!

Here is the protocol from PPEH which I suggest you read as well (not just this except. You can find a full copy here: PPH Essentials 2022)

View attachment 152343

I wish you the best in whatever you decide and hope you get peace & serenity.
Thank you so much for the reply, information, and wishes. I wish the same for you... I wish suffering was obliterated. I LOVED life and am deeply sad, angry, and sad.