A

arod

Dec 21, 2023
I don't have access to much of anything & just want it to be quick & painless. I have a full prescription of .25mg Xanax & a full prescription of 10mg ambien. Will I just fall asleep & never wake up? I don't want to be a brain dead vegetable, I just want to die. I can't find much information on suicide by Ambien & Xanax OD. Any help would be much appreciated.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
That equals only 7.5mg of Xan for a 30 count if my math is right. This is not a reliable method unfortunately. Even if it was much more, OD'd are generally not considered reliable via the PPH etc.

Reactions: Tesha, ladylazarus4 and rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can't find much information on suicide by Ambien & Xanax OD.
You don't find much info about this bc it won't work. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info about reliable methods:

Reactions: Tesha, XdragonsoulX, opheliaoveragain and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You'll fall asleep, but I'm sorry to say you'll likely wake up. Have a look at the resources mentioned above.

Sorry life has treated you this way.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
A

arod

Dec 21, 2023
That equals only 7.5mg of Xan for a 30 count if my math is right. This is not a reliable method unfortunately. Even if it was much more, OD'd are generally not considered reliable via the PPH etc.
Even in combination with 30- 10mg Ambien?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Even in combination with 30- 10mg Ambien?
See above answers. There's not much info bc it is not reliable. Even if you had double the amount of meds I still wouldn't suggest it, I'm sorry. There's a reason it's not talked about :/

Reactions: Tesha