• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I find the web site for R2D confusing. Is it getting shipped some place I have to pick it up or is it sent to my home? And if it's sent to my home will I get a welfare check? I also read there were some problems with it. The site says the version on there now is a new one. Have these problems been corrected or has this new version also caused failed attempts? Thank you.

Body bobi

Body bobi

May 9, 2023
i wloud like to try this but i have a few questions.Like does it hurt to do it whit r2d.Also where do i find it,how much shloud i consume?how much does it cost?And is it eficiant?

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
i wloud like to try this but i have a few questions.Like does it hurt to do it whit r2d.Also where do i find it,how much shloud i consume?how much does it cost?And is it eficiant?
U can find it on the web. I too have questions about it. It costs $250 US dollars. You use small canisters of gas. I don't know how much they cost.

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Multiple users had quality problems with Rebreather III as well, unfortunately. They got very frustrated with it after spending lots of money trying to get it to work.

Reactions: HD72
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I find the web site for R2D confusing. Is it getting shipped some place I have to pick it up or is it sent to my home? And if it's sent to my home will I get a welfare check? I also read there were some problems with it. The site says the version on there now is a new one. Have these problems been corrected or has this new version also caused failed attempts? Thank you.
I have the R2D3. Purchased it in July when threads were buzzing about it, just before the failures documented here that you've read through. Took about a week to arrive from China. $250 and just under $90 shipping. No welfare checks, they sell the exact same model in their sister site to be used with oxygen as an actual rebreather. It will ship to residential. I opted to have it sent to a secure postal delivery hub for pickup. The user guide was totally revamped shortly after all of the issues posted about unclear directions and failed attempts. Thanks heavily to @jacrispy experience It's updated now on their website. I was emailed the updated user guide. You choose which inert gas you want to use. I opted for the 18g nitrogen canisters and got 4 for $120 online. I hesitate and am deciding on a backup method to have in place because of the deflation issues people went through, while I know the previous instructions weren't clear on amount of gas necessary, I feel like I have a 50/50 chance if it will work properly, and I can't fail. Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: HD72 and Rhizomorph1
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I have the R2D3. Purchased it in July when threads were buzzing about it, just before the failures documented here that you've read through. Took about a week to arrive from China. $250 and just under $90 shipping. No welfare checks, they sell the exact same model in their sister site to be used with oxygen as an actual rebreather. It will ship to residential. I opted to have it sent to a secure postal delivery hub for pickup. The user guide was totally revamped shortly after all of the issues posted about unclear directions and failed attempts. Thanks heavily to @jacrispy experience It's updated now on their website. I was emailed the updated user guide. You choose which inert gas you want to use. I opted for the 18g nitrogen canisters and got 4 for $120 online. I hesitate and am deciding on a backup method to have in place because of the deflation issues people went through, while I know the previous instructions weren't clear on amount of gas necessary, I feel like I have a 50/50 chance if it will work properly, and I can't fail. Hope this helps.
It seems to be very hit or miss from what I've read. I hope the updated instructions solve the issues some other users have experienced.

The great benefit of the rebreather is the accessibility by mail that is unparalleled by any other method really
i wloud like to try this but i have a few questions.Like does it hurt to do it whit r2d.
The gas prevents the lungs from producing CO2 buildup (which is what causes the painful feeling of suffocation) so it will not cause any pain.

If for some reason the gas flow failed and one felt this feeling beginning, you can simply pull the mask off.

The risk of the rebreather III in my mind is not pain (as you can take it off at any point before losing consciousness), but is simply the device not working and wasting time and money.

If one is willing to take that risk for a peaceful death, it could be worth it for some people, I think.

It's impossible to know until people test it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarmaBus and HD72