• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
  • Hey Guest,

The BBC, which have harassed our founders among others, is now actively promoting a seller along with the SN method in their news article here.

The same journalists that have criticized this forum for promoting resources and are actively campaigning for its shutdown are now promoting these sellers and the SN method in this article for all to see. Academia has pointed this out, but they continue to promote the method along with making false claims regarding this website in the name of "investigative journalism" while ignoring the active harassment of our staff and previous founders.

We have made a post here to debunk this nonsense and the false claims that the BBC has laid out in their article.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
How can I get it? Does it work faster than sodium nitrite? Do I need antiemetics?

Reactions: anna
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
There was a guy here @jackodonnell who was going to use this method, he hasn't been online since may so i have no idea what happened with him. Would like to know what happened with him