Sewerslide222

Sewerslide222

soooo tired
Sep 8, 2024
Hi, i think it's getting more realistic for me to ctb with SN. I have read a lot of stuff about it but there are still things that worry me a little bit. I really want to do it, and for some reason i'm getting these fears or doubts now, although i'm certain that it's what i've wanted for so long.

My biggest question is that if there's no intervention, are the only realistic outcomes that you either succeed or just wake up later? I haven't heard a single case of anyone getting into coma or anything like that, so i think it should be okay, maybe my SI is just trying to play games with me.

Also right now i'm thinking that i would do it without antiemetics, as i don't have any, and i feel like it's also a lot psychological whether you will throw up or not, i might be wrong though. I've read that even when you vomit that's not really the reason you would fail, as most of it gets absorbed rather fast, so i'm only worried about throwing up right after drinking it because of possible SI. I don't know if there's really a lot to help with that other than getting your mind to a right place and getting benzos or something.

Thank you for the replies, i'm really trying to make sure that this would be the last attempt

• Hugs
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777 and Culprit
AuroraB

AuroraB

Oct 20, 2024
I got my AE telling my doc I was nauseous from recent migranes.
She immediately wrote a perscription. Just FYI.

lalaloopsy

lalaloopsy

●︿●
Oct 10, 2024
I think one of the reasons a lot of people go with SN is because the risk of long term problems from a failed attempt are very low. I don't have the thread to hand but if you search, people have spoken about statistics and things.

On AE's, it is possible to use SN successfully without them, and generally people prep 2 cups of SN, in case they vomit too quickly, so doing that might make you feel more reassured? But they're in the protocol for a reason, have you tried to get them prescribed and failed? Also I dont know where you are, but some places have online pharmacies that can prescribe them too!

I hope you can find peace <3

Reactions: divinemistress36
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
From all the research I've done so far, people who have attempted it and failed had recovered fully from it. There were barely any long-term damages done.

When it comes the Antiemetics, you can try buying them through an online pharmacy if you fear getting that by a real prescription. Anyways, good luck and hope you finally rest well.