kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Hi, Kai have some questions about SN. Kai have obtained some sealed. Kai dont know when, but when Kai want to then it will be easy and Kai dont have to deal with this fucking game called life anymore.

1. Is it the same Nitrite used for curing meat? If it is then all good.
2. Do you think its ok if Kai put it inside a capsule or it will degrade its efficacy? Kai thinks this way Kai can fool people that Kai just took yet another vitamin.
3. Any precautions Kai should take before taking one? Such as, dont open it before Kai decided or anything else.

Thank you.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
1. Yes and No, the one used for meat has less % purity usually, and 95%+ purity is needed to ctb.
2. Not okay because it will slow down the absorption process (at least it's what I read).
3. Keep the SN sealed until you are ready to do something with it. It can slowly deteriorate if it stays in touch with open air. (It will slowly absorb humidity from the air and ruin itself).

• Informative
Reactions: chuerdhmproton
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
1. Yes and No, the one used for meat has less % purity usually, and 95%+ purity is needed to ctb.
2. Not okay because it will slow down the absorption process (at least it's what I read).
3. Keep the SN sealed until you are ready to do something with it. It can slowly deteriorate if it stays in touch with open air. (It will slowly absorb humidity from the air and ruin itself).
Huh, so if its under 95%, lets say, 90%, can Kai just get a higher dose or still doesnt work? Kai is bad at chemistry. (Edit: nevermind this, Kai's SN is 98% pure. Only labelled as for meat but was actually untreated. Dude was nice to disguise it for meat so no suspicion.)

Ok so disguising it as a capsule doesnt work. Good to know. If Kai dissolve it with pure alcohol (dilated into lets say 30%) will it help or just go with plain water? Also will keep in mind about the humidity.

Last edited:
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm not very good with chemistry too ~ I'll redirect you to the post where you can find many answers to your questions!

Reactions: kaidatenn
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Huh, so if its under 95%, lets say, 90%, can Kai just get a higher dose or still doesnt work? Kai is bad at chemistry. (Edit: nevermind this, Kai's SN is 98% pure. Only labelled as for meat but was actually untreated. Dude was nice to disguise it for meat so no suspicion.)

Ok so disguising it as a capsule doesnt work. Good to know. If Kai dissolve it with pure alcohol (dilated into lets say 30%) will it help or just go with plain water? Also will keep in mind about the humidity.
It is recommended from what I've read, no alcohol. As little other substance as possible, other than SN, water, AE, benzos (if you like), painkillers, antacid and beta blockers (both optional)

Reactions: kaidatenn
M

marsupialmarsupial

Nov 2, 2023
Hi, Kai have some questions about SN. Kai have obtained some sealed. Kai dont know when, but when Kai want to then it will be easy and Kai dont have to deal with this fucking game called life anymore.

1. Is it the same Nitrite used for curing meat? If it is then all good.
2. Do you think its ok if Kai put it inside a capsule or it will degrade its efficacy? Kai thinks this way Kai can fool people that Kai just took yet another vitamin.
3. Any precautions Kai should take before taking one? Such as, dont open it before Kai decided or anything else.

Thank you.
where did kai get SN? please let me know

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
It is recommended from what I've read, no alcohol. As little other substance as possible, other than SN, water, AE, benzos (if you like), painkillers, antacid and beta blockers (both optional)
Ah okay.
where did kai get SN? please let me know
From a friend offline, he's from Chemical Engineering so its not hard for Kai to get some. Whatever Kai do he's kinda ok with it, well even though he did ask Kai to postpone it a bit for something for the last time if Kai finally decided to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Ah okay.

From a friend offline, he's from Chemical Engineering so its not hard for Kai to get some. Whatever Kai do he's kinda ok with it, well even though he did ask Kai to postpone it a bit for something for the last time if Kai finally decided to do it.
Kind of crazy how your friend was so cool with handing you sn like that, especially if this friend knows about sn's use as a ctb tool.

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
Kind of crazy how your friend was so cool with handing you sn like that, especially if this friend knows about sn's use as a ctb tool.
Yeah he mostly knows what Kai went through and he respects whatever I did
Kinda cool

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom