• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I noticed that some of the regimens posted involve taking anti-emetics every few hours or so for the 48 hours before the SN. I ordered primperan, but I was wondering if it would be workable if I skip the 48 hour regimen and just take some a couple of hours before SN. I live with my boyfriend, and I don't think I'll be alone for 48 hours. I'm a little worried he might suspect something if he sees me repeatedly taking anti-emetics every few hours. I'm a terrible liar, so I don't want him asking me why I'm taking anti-emetics repeatedly.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Alchemist
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I've just posted the following on a different thread:

Stat doses are fine. They are used by Dignitas. I haven't read anything recommending one over the other, but I'm happy to be corrected if someone has better information.

Here's the thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stat-dose.16512/

And a link to Wikibooks antiemetic regimens:

Reactions: Kikoo Loool