Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Greetings everyone. I've come to this forum to seek out your help. Unfortunately I don't plan on chancing my mind about ending my life, which will depend solely on factors beyond my control. At the moment I'm only doing the preparations for when the time might come later this year.

I've looked into various methods of suicide over the course of the past years. Almost all of them are either painful, either carry a high risk of failure. There seems to be only one exception I could find, which has been presented as a painless method that does not risk severe permanent damage in the rare case of failure: Barbiturate overdose... namely Pentobarbital / Nembutal. I understand they work by shutting down the body's nervous system, essentially putting you to sleep, causing death once your brain "forgets" to make you breathe. I would very much prefer this method... but of course I face a major problem: This is a controlled drug thus difficult to find, whereas I'd also need to purchase it without my family finding out.

My initial goal was to buy at least one lethal dose (12 grams) of Pentobarbital, as ingestable pills that can be swallowed with water, in a sealed box to be sure it hasn't been tampered with. However I worry my idea was a bit too pretensions and a luxury suicide I might be unable to afford; For one thing, I can't afford to travel outside of my city, thus I'd need a dealer in my area to meet up and sell them to me. I couldn't take a delivery to my home either... since apart from not putting myself at risk by offering my address to people I don't know, I live with my family which I obviously don't want finding out about my plan until it happens. I'm already nervous that I might have to meet potentially dangerous people, who might sell me a false or poor quality version of the drug which could fail; There are the notorious drug stores on the deep web, on which I'm well aware there's a high risk of encountering some terrifying people. To top it all, the price for the drug appears to be sky high... going over 400$ which is far beyond the 100$ I could spare.

Since I read that it's against the rules to buy or sell drugs on this forum, I won't ask anyone here for the substance or a seller. I only wish to know if from your knowledge, it's possible to buy Nembutal (or other Barbiturate) pills at an acceptable price, ideally without risking to run into dangerous people or being scammed. Thank you.

Reactions: Ssrejisser and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
welcome here
this fear is reasonable that you might get scammed when you are not sure about it,
There is a person 'A' who supplies reliable N , his mail id is in the PePH in the 'Resources sticky'.. its at the top.
many people here buy it from him, its 650$ for 2 bottles as i've seen.
hope things go well for you.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Did he raise the price again? It's 550 usd?

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you for the quick answers everyone. It's clear this option is off the table for me then: 600$ is more than 5 times what I could afford at a maximum... and that was if I could meet a drug dealer in my town / city who I'd be sure isn't scamming me, nor looking to whack me in the head and put me in the thunk of a car (I'm not seeking a painful death after all). I shall focus on the other options on my list for now.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Still finding it difficult to get to correct pages in the handbook to get contact info

martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
just a little note:
at this present moment we have about 300 people reading as guests on this forum (not-registered members).
When we frankly talk about prices, personal information of providers and the name of substances without abbreviation we put not just A to a risk.

Anybody really interested will find the answers in the the peaceful Pill eHandbook, the list of resources or the megathreads.
Imo this forum is not a marketplace.
Btw the Australian government has blocked the forum few weeks ago, A´s parcels get stuck at costums and there has been a lot of scamming already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken, Honigwaffel, Mud. and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Imo this forum is not a marketplace.
This is absolutely true.

Grifters and scammers will work in the long term to exploit vulnerable people.

Reactions: Broken and Honigwaffel