• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
I obtained SN that was ordered over 7 months ago. For a time I was so sure of dying that I would carry it with me in my bag. The only thing that stopped me was my fear of death. I laughed with friends about it on here. My irreverence around the topic is purely because I am so numb to the idea of it at this point it can either become shocking or painful or filled with comfort. Lately it's been the latter.

So, I have SN as stated. Is it really that painless? The last thing I want is to feel extreme pain before I pass. And it doesn't seem like SN is really all that reliable unless done well? Guns are too violent but I don't want to over think this anymore .
what do I need to do? Also I ordered the domperidone and propranolol from India. Should I Put it in glass amber bottles? I ordered them from Amazon a long time ago to store it but it's still in its original air tight plastic but has softened a bit.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. When you have a few more posts you have access to the search. Your question whether SN is painful or not has been discussed many times. Reports are mixed for some it's peaceful for others not. It's best to follow the protocol as best as possible.

Reactions: whydidthishappen
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
This person apparently used SN to pass away yesterday and posted during the process.

It didn't seem like the time of his life but also not nightmarish by the descriptions.

Reactions: whydidthishappen
W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
This person apparently used SN to pass away yesterday and posted during the process.

It didn't seem like the time of his life but also not nightmarish by the descriptions.
See, I read this and I've read others like this and how can we even verify if these people are dead or not? This is an incredibly vague thread where all he does is claim he gets to feeling worse and uncomfortable. No shit you just ingested a ton of food preservative….congrats maybe you're in a hospital with lifelong cardiac damage. I can't risk failure why is it so hard to die.

S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024

But it's still not what people said about SN - you just lose conscience and sleep off.
"Feeling very uncomfortable" sounds awful to be and not what people claimed it would feel like

Reactions: Cuppatea856
W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
Please someone help me
I really need to go at some point. I need help with the method. Please anyone message me

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
See, I read this and I've read others like this and how can we even verify if these people are dead or not? This is an incredibly vague thread where all he does is claim he gets to feeling worse and uncomfortable. No shit you just ingested a ton of food preservative….congrats maybe you're in a hospital with lifelong cardiac damage. I can't risk failure why is it so hard to die.

We are operating a little bit outside generally approved research and whatnot. You kind of have to take what you can get. It would be nice if we could all have Nembutal but in the absence of such options, we're probably going to have to suffer some discomfort, indignity or other shortcoming that the alternatives all seem to have.