I

ILoveCookieCrisp

Aug 1, 2021
Hi. I'm looking into hanging and have some questions. Im not really trying to be specific about it or use a more effective method. My goal is to basically be certain that I'd die and that I'd lose consciousness in less than a minute or so. I think I might be able to go through with it if I try not to think about the pain I'll be in and if i know it won't be for too long. Is there a way I can be certain this will happen easily? Outside of that, I've been told that it's possible for your eyes to fall out of your sockets when hanging. Is this a real thing or bs? I'm sorry if some of these are obvious.

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
I beleive that if you fall from a high enough point based on how much you weigh, you can just snap your neck and not have to worry about as much pain. Im not sure if your eyes can come out but they do get red and bulge at the very least, your tongue would also stick out; thats why many executions have or had bags over peoples heads, so viewers wouldnt see that happening. Havent done much research into hanging

Reactions: ILoveCookieCrisp