• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I've read the rules about deleting my account and I find them pretty straightforward.
However, I don't think 48 hours are enough for me to close my account.
There's a possibility if I fail It could take me a long time to get back home.
Worst case scenario, I might spend some time in the hospital if I fail.

Is it possible for a mod/admin to close my account if I specify a date?
If not, then I'll make a goodbye thread and specify that if I don't post anything by a specific date/ time frame, then it means my ctb was successful.
I apologize if this is not the norm on this site or if I'm breaking any rules, but I'm kinda feeling stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Aloken, patheticpartner and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I wanna learn too! where did you find this info??

Do all my posts disappear when my account is "closed"?

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and patheticpartner
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I wanna learn too! where did you find this info??

Do all my posts disappear when my account is "closed"?
According to the rules of this website, we have 48 hours for our accounts to be closed once we click on the "disable account" link.
The content stays on this site, but you will no longer have access with those credentials here.

What I want to know is something that is not listed in the rules.
I hope someone would be able to clarify or to answer those questions I had on my original post.

Reactions: patheticpartner and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
According to the rules of this website, we have 48 hours for our accounts to be closed once we click on the "disable account" link.
The content stays on this site, but you will no longer have access with those credentials here.

What I want to know is something that is not listed in the rules.
I hope someone would be able to clarify or to answer those questions I had on my original post.
Thank you thank you! Messaging the mods can be a good idea.

Reactions: patheticpartner
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'll tell you my experience:

In New year I was so depressed that I disabled my account and after 48 hours was closed.
HOWEVER,

You can contact SS using a ticket and ask the admins to enable your account again.

At least that's why I did and was able to come back. I dunno if this info will help you but I wanted you to know about it.

• Love
Reactions: Hurt and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I'll tell you my experience:

In New year I was so depressed that I disabled my account and after 48 hours was closed.
HOWEVER,

You can contact SS using a ticket and ask the admins to enable your account again.

At least that's why I did and was able to come back. I dunno if this info will help you but I wanted you to know about it.
Oh this is so good to know! What is the harm in not closing the account at all? Just leave it open?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh this is so good to know! What is the harm in not closing the account at all? Just leave it open?
Yeah just leave it open. I mean, the registered members will be able to see your profile but even if you disable your account, your threads and posts will not be deleted!

• Love
Reactions: Hurt and wordsonscreen