• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Again, if I'm not supposed to be asking this question here - forgive me.

I want out before Christmas. It seems what I had previously planned won't work. So my question is how do you hang yourself. I've done some research and it seems fairly painless with the person passing out fairly quickly, but I have no idea how to tie a rope or what to do next. Can someone help me.

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
The gallows is not a good idea as a peaceful way to end one's life

Reactions: Darkover
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
Indeed, nitrite was much better than the gallows you planned. The benzodiazepines you have can be used before nitro

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Indeed, nitrite was much better than the gallows you planned. The benzodiazepines you have can be used before nitro
Well, let me tell you what a dumb ass I am. I purchased two bottles of Sodium NItrate. Yeah - now I can't find Nitrite. Any other suggestions? I really do NOT want to be here for Christmas.

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
Well, let me tell you what a dumb ass I am. I purchased two bottles of Sodium NItrate. Yeah - now I can't find Nitrite. Any other suggestions? I really do NOT want to be here for Christmas.
I have a kg of 98% pure nitro in an intact plastic container that I bought from a laboratory in April, now I hid it in a safe place, nitrite is only sold to legal entities, I'm afraid to send it To some, the law is harsh here

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I have a kg of 98% pure nitro in an intact plastic container that I bought from a laboratory in April, now I hid it in a safe place, nitrite is only sold to legal entities, I'm afraid to send it To some, the law is harsh here
Oh, I certainly didn't mean for you to do that!! I would never ask anyone to do that. I just need to find out how to get it and how to take it. Just think Christmas without pain, tears and I won't be alone. I'll be with my little girl!!

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I have some suggestions, we can talk in private.

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
What country do you live in?
If you have the antidepressant amitriptyline, it's a good ideaor carbon monoxide is a peaceful and safe method

Last edited:
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
If you have the antidepressant amitriptyline, it's a good idea
I have a bunch of antidepressants not sure if that is one of them. I have about 35 xanax and lots of vodka
If you have the antidepressant amitriptyline, it's a good ideaor carbon monoxide is a peaceful and safe method
I have a little open hibachi with a huge bag of charcoal that I was going to use inside my vehicle. No one will find me for days cause - no one will look for me

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I have a bunch of antidepressants not sure if that is one of them. I have about 35 xanax and lots of vodka

I have a little open hibachi with a huge bag of charcoal that I was going to use inside my vehicle. No one will find me for days cause - no one will look for me
Don't take them because they are not good for a peaceful method. If you want a peaceful, safe and fast method, you must use carbon monoxide

Last edited:
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021

I have a bunch of meds: Temazepam, xanax, topiramate, fluoxetine, citalopram, venlafaxene, tramadol and acetometophen I have about 150 pills all toll I figure between this and the hibachi its lights out

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I have a bunch of meds: Temazepam, xanax, topiramate, fluoxetine, citalopram, venlafaxene, tramadol and acetometophen I have about 150 pills all toll I figure between this and the hibachi its lights out
acetaminophen is not good at all, you can throw it away. Not all of this will kill you, including tramadol and temazepam, even if it's toxic. see if you can get amitriptyline in america, you need 10 g and an antiemetic (metoclopramide)

Last edited:
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
DAMN!!! Even with lots of alcohol? Standing in front of a train doesn't do much for me. I want to leave, but in one piece.
You are truly a wealth of information. I feel as if I am monopolizing your time. If I am, I apologize. I'm 67 and ready to leave - old age isn't fun, no job, no life, no friends or family. Not much to stick around for.

Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
DAMN!!! Even with lots of alcohol? Standing in front of a train doesn't do much for me. I want to leave, but in one piece.
You are truly a wealth of information. I feel as if I am monopolizing your time. If I am, I apologize. I'm 67 and ready to leave - old age isn't fun, no job, no life, no friends or family. Not much to stick around for.
it is not a good idea to take the medicines you have. The train is not a good idea either. You said you wanted a safe, peaceful and fast method. Then carbon monoxide remains ... Screenshot 20211208 234641

Last edited:
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I hope it works. If it doesn't, the train is looking like the next thing. You have been so kind and understanding answering all my questions. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you taking your time to help me out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Vasy93
Vasy93

Vasy93

Nov 22, 2021
I hope it works. If it doesn't, the train is looking like the next thing. You have been so kind and understanding answering all my questions. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you taking your time to help me out.
Take care of yourself...