• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stepsmith2020

Nov 23, 2019
I'm going to the doctors on Monday to try and get prescription antiemetics. What symptoms should I say I am struggling with? Vomiting, nausea, and migraines? How long should I say I've been sick for?

I'm fairly new and am still working my way through this thread. I tried to use the search function etc to make sure I'm not asking the same question a thousand others have asked, but I'm sure I still am. Sorry!

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and SawItOnce
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Pretty much, yeah. If you're after meto, just say so. I just went in and said I was having migraines and nausea and had some friends who had tried meto and it had worked, Dr didn't really ask any more questions.

Reactions: Stepsmith2020 and TrailerTrash