• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
What is this website for exactly? I'm reading about people not suicidal here!

BTW I'm here because I'm suicidal and looking for resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske and Homo erectus
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Here come all the people who have any direct or indirect connection with suicide to express themselves or to search for a method.
But in fact, maybe in the past the site was more focused on the realization of suicide and supporting each other, now there is a lot of off-topic content. However, this is not disturbing since you just have to ignore them.
Unfortunately there isn't much authentic information (not taken from the internet) here as those with specific and useful knowledge about suicide don't stay long.

Reactions: BrainShower, rozeske, Homo erectus and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Here come all the people who have any direct or indirect connection with suicide to express themselves.
But in fact, maybe in the past the site was more focused on the realization of suicide and supporting each other, now there is a lot of off-topic content. However, this is not disturbing since you just have to ignore them.
Oh ok. Thank you so much for replying… I see a lot of off topics as it's Facebook so I got confused.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Homo erectus
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There is the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods in their respective Megathreads.

Reactions: rozeske and karmaisabitch
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I added some details on the previous answer.
And here is the link you are probably looking for, it brings together a ton of interesting information.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There is the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods in their respective Megathreads.

Great. Thank you so much!!
I added some details on the previous answer.
And here is the link you are probably looking for, it brings together a ton of interesting information.
Appreciate you!

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, OrphicEnd and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Most of us here are suicidal if not all. Just the severity and level of it differs. All things suicide are discussed as well as off topic and recovery to get us through the days. Death doesn't welcome you at the gate like the media makes it out to be. Welcome and make yourself at home :)

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, LoiteringClouds, Tears in Rain and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most of us here are suicidal if not all. Just the severity and level of it differs. All things suicide are discussed as well as off topic and recovery to get us through the days. Death doesn't welcome you at the gate like the media makes it out to be.
That describes it exactly!

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, karmaisabitch and rozeske
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024

Hi I'm pretty new still too. From what I've gathered it's like reddit but with less taboo around suicide. People use the site to talk about things in public/private threads. There is a lot of resources regarding methods to ctb. But not everyone here wants to ctb. There are a bunch of people on here for different reasons and you'll see a large majority come here to vent/talk about their feelings.

If I were to say what it is "exactly" for. I would say a place for people to be able to talk about suicide openly. It is also a resource for people who are looking for methods to ctb "peacefully".

Why are you suicidal? Whats going on? I'd be happy to hear your perspective. :)

Thread 'A crash course for new members.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-crash-course-for-new-members.110266/

Thread 'The Principles of SanctionedSuicide' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-principles-of-sanctionedsuicide.61337/

Thread 'Rules and FAQ' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Sorry, idk how to do the fancy links. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Tears in Rain, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe in the past it used to be more of a suicide discussion but sadly it became so mainstream to the point that this section is now a random discussion for everything. Blame it on all the media exposure that there are non suicidal people on here and so much offtopic content even know it's literally supposed to be a suicide forum. But anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for on here, I wish that us people who really wanted to die have a safe space just for suicide and death discussions, I understand why you'd be frustrated at trying to find method information in what is supposed to be a suicide discussion just to come across lots of non suicidal offtopic content.

Reactions: DeletedUser, OrphicEnd, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Most of us here are suicidal if not all. Just the severity and level of it differs. All things suicide are discussed as well as off topic and recovery to get us through the days. Death doesn't welcome you at the gate like the media makes it out to be. Welcome and make yourself at home :)
Thank you so much!
I believe in the past it used to be more of a suicide discussion but sadly it became so mainstream to the point that this section is now a random discussion for everything. Blame it on all the media exposure that there are people on here who don't want to. die and so much offtopic even know it's literally supposed to be a suicide forum. But anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for on here, I wish that us people who really wanted to die have a safe space just for suicide and death discussions, I understand why you'd be frustrated at trying to find method information in what is supposed to be a suicide discussion just to come across lots of non suicidal offtopic content.
I was confused at first.. thank you for the clarification and yes i thought topics will be more focused on suicide too
Hi I'm pretty new still too. From what I've gathered it's like reddit but with less taboo around suicide. People use the site to talk about things in public/private threads. There is a lot of resources regarding methods to ctb. But not everyone here wants to ctb. There are a bunch of people on here for different reasons and you'll see a large majority come here to vent/talk about their feelings.

If I were to say what it is "exactly" for. I would say a place for people to be able to talk about suicide openly. It is also a resource for people who are looking for methods to ctb "peacefully".

Why are you suicidal? Whats going on? I'd be happy to hear your perspective. :)

Thread 'A crash course for new members.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-crash-course-for-new-members.110266/

Thread 'The Principles of SanctionedSuicide' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-principles-of-sanctionedsuicide.61337/

Thread 'Rules and FAQ' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Sorry, idk how to do the fancy links. :P
Thank you this is very helpful!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds