BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Do you guys think it's wrong to still make friends while you're actively planning on ctb? Like I met some pretty cool dude a few days ago and I kinda feel bad for befriending him bc I won't be staying around for long.
Really wanna hear yalls thoughts on this.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s not only wrong, but also unfair and playing with emotions.

Reactions: tpboy
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its wrong, especially if you're planning to ctb very soon. I imagine your friend will feel terrible about your death and would possible scar him for life. Despite the fact that I'm telling you this, i'm also in the wrong. I made so many friends during my time on SaSu and it hurts to see them go, while I'm stuck here for god knows how long. When its my time to go, I'll have more friends, including friends that I know in person (possibly) and I can't imagine what kind of negative impact my death will have on them.

Reactions: yasmine299 and befree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion I don't, I think that people should be able to do that if they wish to, like it's up to them, it's not my life. Death is the most normal and inevitable thing, people could die at any moment and it doesn't mean they should have to stay isolated unless they want to. But I don't really see it as being the best idea opening up about wanting to die if one makes friends while planning to ctb as that could easily make existing worse, if one decides to ctb I would see it as better to leave notes which can be read afterwards.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Trying to make friends is common. I wouldn't be upset with you for it. It goes without saying that we enjoy interacting with and being around other people.

I would suggest that you cease making any new connections if you are sure that you want to CTB.

A

angeldestruction

Aug 18, 2023
it's not wrong at all, making and keeping friends isn't a transaction of good emotions (at least if you want to have anything more than the most superficial bond). by that logic anyone who has a terminal disease shouldn't be making friends either.