• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catsandrocks

catsandrocks

Nature Lover
Nov 11, 2022
This may be a completely stupid question, but I'm kind of out of it, so please be kind.

I currently live in a dorm, and I genuinely cannot think of anywhere I could hang myself in my room. Am I just being dumb?

I also have those heavy duty ropes that are used to hang hammocks. Maybe the loop will help?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I always thought about smashing a window out and hanging from my bedframe out of the window.

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
My advice: get the fuck out of the dorms. College is worthless anyway. Drop out and try to get a retail job that pays enough for you to afford your own apartment. Maybe you have to live with your parents until you achieve that, like I did. But eventually I saved enough money and now I live on my own, where I work a shitty meaningless job, but at least I have my autonomy. I never graduated, but I make enough to support myself and don't have to put up with the bullshit of dorm life anymore. Then you can do whatever you want, and suicide is much easier if you ever decide to pursue that option.