K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Which brand is yours. i.e what is the name on the label or box? Eg. Pisabental, Dolethal, anything else?

Reactions: Venessolotic
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I thought we weren't supposed to mention the brands?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Not sure if things have changed as i haven't been on in a while. but it wasn't dolethal being sent out, it had reverted back to pisabenthal,which they used to originally send out. thats why most people buy 2 bottles of it rather than the 1 of dolethal.

Reactions: Venessolotic, whitefeather and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Not sure if things have changed as i haven't been on in a while. but it wasn't dolethal being sent out, it had reverted back to pisabenthal,which they used to originally send out. thats why most people buy 2 bottles of it rather than the 1 of dolethal.
This makes sense, thanks
I thought we weren't supposed to mention the brands

I thought we weren't supposed to mention the brands?
People mention neural all the time, that's a brand.
This makes sense, thanks

People mention neural all the time, that's a brand.
I mean nembutal

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
About how long does it take to receive nembutal from A in Mexico if you're in the United States? I asked A a couple of times for the tracking number and he hasn't gotten back to me. Thanks

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
About how long does it take to receive nembutal from A in Mexico if you're in the United States? I asked A a couple of times for the tracking number and he hasn't gotten back to me. Thanks
you shouldn't discuss shipping details, not on the pen forum anyway. did he say he was going to give you a tracking number? as he doesn't always give one