Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Hello, I'm a total, complete noob when it comes to the darknet (I've never even been on it). The instructions written in the "How to Access Dark Net Markets For CTB Resources" sticky thread look pretty simple and straightforward, but I'm wondering how good they still are since they were posted in 2022 and things change so fast when it comes to technology. If they're still more or less up to date, great. But if anyone has any updates they think people like me should know, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

p.s. I found the DNM Buyer's Bible, and I'll definitely read it before I make any purchases on the darknet, but it's pretty in-depth and complex, and for right now I really just want to take a look on the darknet. So the much simpler instructions in the sticky thread very much appeal to me.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah follow the thread, check out YouTube videos and just explore and learn.

Id say keep in mind a few things -
- The sellers are not your friend, they are there to make money. So many SN sellers have popped up recently.

- be careful who you get URLs from, there are more scam sites than legit ones

- use escrow and stick to sellers with decent ratings

- don't even waste your time buying fentanyl or pentobarbital from new sellers, stick to the established ones

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, houseofleaves and Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024

- The sellers are not your friend, they are there to make money. So many SN sellers have popped up recently.

- don't even waste your time buying fentanyl or pentobarbital from new sellers, stick to the established ones
Thank you, I really appreciate the advice.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

Is there legit pentobarbital sold by established sellers

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023

I thought F is pretty hard to find on the DN, with stuff like N being even more rare outside of blatant scams? Is it better to just search for nitazenes instead?

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I thought F is pretty hard to find on the DN, with stuff like N being even more rare outside of blatant scams? Is it better to just search for nitazenes instead?
They are all available, anything which makes money, people will sell.

The key is to avoid scams, which is why its vital to invest the time figuring out what's going on.