morbyxz

morbyxz

Sep 9, 2023
I dont know if anyone felt something similar to my experience but when I overdosed last year It felt like the most peaceful thing ive ever felt. I cant even describe it. It was so calm, everything stopped. Every noise, pain, my mind. I only felt relief. It was something magic I would say. Im scared that I wont feel like that ever again unless Ill try to kill myself. I miss it dearly everyday. It brings me hope that I really wont feel a thing after death. Also it makes me frustrated. That I was saved that day. That they took me back to this world full of pain. And now I have to chase that blissful feeling again. Nothing in my life could compare to that feeling ever.
Anyways, thanks for reading my post, I just wanted to share that with you guys and see if anyone felt something like that

• Love
Reactions: Mauve87 and swaraj
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I don't know, when I tried partial I didnt get any of those feelings. However, totally unrelated to ctb, last week I was really unwell and at one point got really dizzy and passed out. It was a really quite pleasant and serene feeling

Reactions: Mauve87
Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
Yes it's a weird addictive feeling.
Ever since my attempt I can't get it off my mind