TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Is it possible to obtain blonde (without bleach) from a natural dark brown hair that has now become reddish because it has only been dyed dark red/plum so far? I'd aim for a dark blonde, a bit lighter if possible. Also, what colors do you like to dye your hair?

Last edited:
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
You need to lighten the color with chemicals. And you must leave on no longer than the time directed or your hair may become brittle.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
You need to lighten the color with chemicals. And you must leave on no longer than the time directed or your hair may become brittle.
Yeah I mean that's the usual process, though it can also be done through natural ways. I don't know, I've read on the web that you can go from dark brown to blonde by choosing firstly a light brown, dye your hair multiple times like that, then go for a lighter version and so on until you get to blonde. But that would take a lot of time.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have black hair but for the past several years l have been dying it Silver/White and dying my goatie Silver!

• Love
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I have black hair but for the past several years l have been dying it Silver/White and dying my goatie Silver!
wow, did you bleach it in order to do that? Otherwise it's reaaalyyy difficult to go from black to silver.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Ur thinking of Henna for the hair.

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
never tried henna, im just doing it the standard way
2 types of henna. One you put in skin and use as a temp tattoo that naturally disappears with your exfoliating cycle.

And the other is Henna for your hair. You naturally lightens or darkens (depends on what you want) it with clay ink and it colors your hair more gently.

It's temporary and washes out over time.
There's also tricks to lightening it. Like sitting in the sun. The heat does something to the color.

Last edited:
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
It's basically not possible to go blonde without doing some amount of damage to your hair from what I understand. I did try henna and kind of got this reddish burgandy tint to my hair when out in the sun which was cool. Now I just dye it black, which is easy to do with really dark brown/blackish hair already.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-024452.png
    Screenshot_20211105-024452.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Decolour-boxes-front.png
    Decolour-boxes-front.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 71iXTkvOUTL._AC_SY679_~2.jpg
    71iXTkvOUTL._AC_SY679_~2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
It's basically not possible to go blonde without doing some amount of damage to your hair from what I understand. I did try henna and kind of got this reddish burgandy tint to my hair when out in the sun which was cool. Now I just dye it black, which is easy to do with really dark brown/blackish hair already.
Dying in general does some kind of damage to your hair, like the standard way of dying, with chemicals, of course it does some damage. But bleaching is even worse and permanent and I'd like something that isn't permanent that's why I would like for blonde with no bleach. I also wanted black hair at one point but heard it will be even harder after if you change your mind and want to choose another color to dye your hair with.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I have been thinking about trying out a Red Goatie, if anything just to give the rubber necked Gawpers something to gawp at!!! Bloody Cock Wombles that they are!!!