• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
Has your country influenced your choice of ctb? I mean, life can be a shit even here in Europe, but at least we have a good healthcare and school system. I've known an indian guy that now lives here, he told me that he would never come back to India, because life is a hell for normal people there. Is this true?

Reactions: Trannydiary, soundwave, dano6533 and 3 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I'm from an rather poor Asian country. I'd assign it has 45% influence on my descision to CTB. The major difference is that if I was born in the west I would have been able to live like a zombie constantly drunk and comfort-eating. I don't have that luxary here. I must die if I can't work, which I can't. You can see all sort of insanity and horrors if you are not retarded. No, I take that back. It is literally the land of the retarded. Average IQ here is below just above 80, 80 being the retardation point.

Hearing loss, a major factor in my CTB, is caused by lawless use of loud horns, sometimes as loud as a gunshot. My study is pretty much useless thanks to the examination board losing my papers. I can still try to apply to a western country as a student, but I'll have to study/work like a mule because I can't pay the fees. Another thing is they want mindless slaves to do their maths, and only the most conforming, slavery-ready, normie gets the visa. My guess is that the western governments are trying to create political power balance between white people, who generally question the government action vs the mindless sheeple they cherrypick from third world. The peoples that can be maipulated easily.
As a final note I'd say 9.99 percent of people here deserve everything they get. Africa is not poor/lawless because of it's weather. It is poor/lawless because of Africans.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, CircleOfSquare, Trannydiary and 6 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Edit 99.9%

Reactions: Trannydiary, soundwave and dano6533
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't think its only limited to India and Africa. But yes it can be a factor to ctb. I won't say my country but its part of the reason.

People and society are generally abusing each other specially by the means of politics, religion or culture which can be country specific. This is a global thing but much more severe in the lower countries

Reactions: Trannydiary, dano6533, mrscat and 3 others
T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
I'm from an rather poor Asian country. I'd assign it has 45% influence on my descision to CTB. The major difference is that if I was born in the west I would have been able to live like a zombie constantly drunk and comfort-eating. I don't have that luxary here. I must die if I can't work, which I can't. You can see all sort of insanity and horrors if you are not retarded. No, I take that back. It is literally the land of the retarded. Average IQ here is below just above 80, 80 being the retardation point.

Hearing loss, a major factor in my CTB, is caused by lawless use of loud horns, sometimes as loud as a gunshot. My study is pretty much useless thanks to the examination board losing my papers. I can still try to apply to a western country as a student, but I'll have to study/work like a mule because I can't pay the fees. Another thing is they want mindless slaves to do their maths, and only the most conforming, slavery-ready, normie gets the visa. My guess is that the western governments are trying to create political power balance between white people, who generally question the government action vs the mindless sheeple they cherrypick from third world. The peoples that can be maipulated easily.
As a final note I'd say 9.99 percent of people here deserve everything they get. Africa is not poor/lawless because of it's weather. It is poor/lawless because of Africans.
First of all, thank you for the reply.
In your opinion, could the low IQ be one of the causes of the high fertility rate in those countries? I think that a normal person wouldn't make so many children just to let them live a shitty life.

Reactions: Trannydiary, retarddd, dano6533 and 2 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
In your opinion, could the low IQ be one of the causes of the high fertility rate in those countries? I think that a normal person wouldn't make so many children just to let them live a shitty life.

Not just high fertility, each and every problem. You name it.

Normal people thinking: I'm poor, maybe I should have only one child I can afford.

Third world thinking: I'm poor, I'm poor...
(10 years later) Well, I'm still poor but at least now I have 10 childerens to boast about.

Reactions: Trannydiary, soundwave, dano6533 and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

I think religion can be a big factor and with poverty its less questionable, it always tells that more kids give more blessings and you shouldn't care about being more poor because God will give them what they need..etc

The people themselves are no less or more intelligent. I've seen great minds everywhere in the world, its the shitty and complex situation of politics, and culture and environment and other factors that prevents these people from reaching their potential

Reactions: Trannydiary, retarddd, soundwave and 3 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I think religion can be a big factor and with poverty its less questionable, it always tells that more kids give more blessings and you shouldn't care about being more poor because God will give them what they need..etc

The people themselves are no less or more intelligent. I've seen great minds everywhere in the world, its the shitty and complex situation of politics, and culture and environment and other factors that prevents these people from reaching their potential

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't know anyone who said religion was product of intelligence in the first place.

" I've seen great minds everywhere in the world"

Some examples would help. India, a population of 1.3 billion, one of the largest producer of college graduates, have only 9 noble prize winners, while US, much lower population , 300 million, has 368 noble prize winners.

Reactions: Trannydiary, soundwave, dano6533 and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I don't know anyone who said religion was product of intelligence in the first place.

" I've seen great minds everywhere in the world"

Some examples would help. India, a population of 1.3 billion, one of the largest producer of college graduates, have only 9 noble prize winners, while US, much lower population , 300 million, has 368 noble prize winners.

I've never said religion is a product of intelligence but a factor that prevent people from reaching their potential.

As for India, noble prizes are not a measurement for these things. There are more factors than that like political and economical. Poverty and resources problems and poor management because of the large population.

Implying that some people are naturally less intelligent is a kind of racism (I'm talking about people without problems or diseases). And when I said I've seen great minds it serves as an example they exist. There are many great people who got crushed because of the shitty circumstances, eventually they'll lose everything even their "intelligence"

Put people in great environment and they'll be great, put them in a shitty environment and they'll be shit. That's why many of those who go to the developed countries do better and if they stay in their counties their talents, knowledge and everything will get smashed.

Trying to blame the shit on intelligence level while ignoring political forces and how they keep stealing resources and use whatever they can to make people dumb is wrong.

Long story short, the problem isn't about being inherently stupid and intelligent , its about the shitty ideas people have and the shitty environment they live in.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Revan, soundwave and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am not from either of those countries, yet my place of birth does play a role in my desire for death. Pardon the language, but screw this place.

Reactions: Trannydiary, soundwave, dano6533 and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Really? What an awful thing to say.

It has nothing to do with intelligence and assuming people from those countries have low IQ is just really awful. It is a matter of culture, proper education and with the risk of offending religious people, also religion which plays a huge role in manipulating people.

People from "first world countries" such as the U.S. aren't more intelligent or have higher IQs. They just have more opportunities to grow.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Revan, dano6533 and 3 others
T

tMartin

May 28, 2018

It has nothing to do with intelligence and assuming people from those countries have low IQ is just really awful. It is a matter of culture, proper education and with the risk of offending religious people, also religion which plays a huge role in manipulating people.

People from "first world countries" such as the U.S. aren't more intelligent or have higher IQs. They just have more opportunities to grow.
I don't want to offend anyone, just looking at stats.
main-qimg-3709717f6b5938b61eef9aab9f5d3049

Math is not racist. As you can see, third world countries have a very low average IQ. It's not for genetic or racial reasons, just for the lack of instruction. If you want to think that the high fertility in those countries is something of positive, it's ok. I can see only a lot of children that will suffer the hunger and the lack of [everything] caused by the conditions of their country. I didn't say anything of awful, the guy who actually lives in one of these countries said that I'm right, you probably live in a first world country, where things are really different.

You can see all sort of insanity and horrors if you are not retarded.
Could you please do some examples? Thanks.

Reactions: soundwave, dano6533, bag.of.cats and 2 others
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Has your country influenced your choice of ctb? I mean, life can be a shit even here in Europe, but at least we have a good healthcare and school system. I've known an indian guy that now lives here, he told me that he would never come back to India, because life is a hell for normal people there. Is this true?

Africa is an incredibly large continent with 53 or 54 countries (depending on who you ask). It would take about 10 Europes to equal that land mass. Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Nairobi, Kenya; etc. are very modern cities. Europeans and Americans watch far too much TV; and the USA has the worst healthcare system of all so-called "developed" countries. Trying getting really sick here without health insurance that costs you $400/month and see what happens to you...

That said, I would much rather live in a small, simple village in Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast, or Liberia where I could have a wife, kids, and we go fishing for our food, kids learn 5 languages, community loves each other, and feel like HUMAN BEINGS vs. fighting rush-hour traffic for two hours a day, sitting in a cubicle eight hours a day, sitting in front of a TV when you finally get home and feeling like a ROBOT for 50+ years of my life. To each their own though.

Reactions: Revan, dano6533, azeton and 1 other person
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018

Math is not racist. As you can see, third world countries have a very low average IQ. It's not for genetic or racial reasons, just for the lack of instruction. If you want to think that the high fertility in those countries is something of positive, it's ok. I can see only a lot of children that will suffer the hunger and the lack of [everything] caused by the conditions of their country. I didn't say anything of awful, the guy who actually lives in one of these countries said that I'm right, you probably live in a first world country, where things are really different.

IQ is a European construct meant to mechanized humanity and place arbitrary numbers on people to classify them in some way. Its very similar to race, another European construct. Ancient Egyptian were black and brown, but none of them referred to each other as black and brown. They were just people until Europeans began using an arbitrary classification system (race) to subjugate others in the 1600s. They didn't worry about an "IQ" while building pyramids, studying the cosmos, discovering mathematics, etc.

Its no coincidence the first IQ test was made in 1916 during World War 1, which was also Step 1 in creating the arbitrary country of Israel and all the stories needed to keep it alive. Once blatant slavery in USA and Europe was over, a new and more subtle classification system to subjugate people was needed. Thus USA and Europe withheld the education their own people received that gave them high so-called IQs and under-educated the darker folks to give them lower so-called IQs. Also since 1916, the world has been at perpetual war and that is also no coincidence; ever since there has been IQs, there has also been perpetual war.

The people with the highest IQs ever created nuclear bombs, missiles, and other weapons of mass murder; and are all Israeli/Zionists (Einstein Oppenheimer, etc). Meanwhile those people would be completely lost once all those bombs go off and humans must use their survival intelligence and skill sets to continue on. I'd rather have human survival skills than high IQ. The only thing that makes high IQ people more powerful is that they have bigger and better guns and weapons. It has nothing to do with innate intelligence.

Reactions: dano6533, spicyfriedtofu and IQof87SadButTrue
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I've never said religion is a product of intelligence but a factor that prevent people from reaching their potential.

As for India, noble prizes are not a measurement for these things. There are more factors than that like political and economical. Poverty and resources problems and poor management because of the large population.

Implying that some people are naturally less intelligent is a kind of racism (I'm talking about people without problems or diseases). And when I said I've seen great minds it serves as an example they exist. There are many great people who got crushed because of the shitty circumstances, eventually they'll lose everything even their "intelligence"

Put people in great environment and they'll be great, put them in a shitty environment and they'll be shit.That's why many of those who go to the developed countries do better and if they stay in their counties their talents, knowledge and everything will get smashed.

Trying to blame the shit on intelligence level while ignoring political forces and how they keep stealing resources and use whatever they can to make people dumb is wrong.

Long story short, the problem isn't about being inherently stupid and intelligent , its about the shitty ideas people have and the shitty environment they live in.

"but a factor that prevent people from reaching their potential" It might used to have been that way in the past, but it's no more that way. It's actually the other way around . USA is 70% religious, but it doesn't stop people their from progress. Intelligent people just say "it doesn't fucking make sense" and simply bail out of it, or at least embrace it in harmless, softcore way and move on.

"As for India, noble prizes are not a measurement for these things. There are more factors than that like political and economical. Poverty and resources problems and poor management because of the large population"

I'd like to know what your standards are for measuring intelligence. You seem to dismiss IQ(see proof below in this thread) and Noble prize. How about innovation/invention? Can you name a single important invention by, let alone India, all the third worlds? Penicillin? No, Antibacterial? No, Telescope? No, Automobile? No, Airplane? No, Neuroscience? No, Vaccines? No, Painkillers?No, Gravity?No, Radio communication?No, Bulbs?No, Theory of evolution?No, Mathematics? No. No. No. No

Majority of world population but no contribution.

"There are more factors than that like political and economical. Poverty and resources problems and poor management because of the large population"

Political: Almost all third world countries are democratic, with exception of few. Democracy means people have the power to choose the leaders. And if they choose leaders based on their looks and fooling capacity, don't say its "politics" fault. It's their own fault they don't choose people who is actually decent and capable. (BTW UN makes sure the elections are held fair) so there's no excuse. And don't you think the west have had their share of "economic problems"? Do you think they were gifted everything by aliens? Germany was basically a pile of rubble after WW2. Look where it is now. My country is second richest in water resources, a goldmine of hydroelectricity, forests, fertile land, cement,iron, rubber, you name it. The people are too dumb to reap it and instead fight for trivial matters.

"Implying that some people are naturally less intelligent is a kind of racism (I'm talking about people without problems or diseases)."
There is difference between facts and "racism"

People in third world have low IQ, and they should look for a solution = Not Racist! ( Fact:see proof below in the thread)
All third world people are dogs and we should beat them to death= Racist

Do you see the difference? And if by your definition, embracing the truth is "Racist" then Indeed, I am Racist. I care more about truth, not some stupid label invented to silence opinion and discussion. Everything now a days is sexist and racist and homophobic and transfobic and offence. Does truth even matter?

"Put people in great environment and they'll be great, put them in a shitty environment and they'll be shit.
Same problem again, Did the west have the great environment gifted to them by the aliens? No the west worked their ass off, learnt new things, valued information, scientists worked day and night to find solution to darkness and disease. Chemists risked their life with dangerous chemicals. Why don't you give people credit they deserve?

"That's why many of those who go to the developed countries do better and if they stay in their counties their talents, knowledge and everything will get smashed" That's because they are not choose as average from their country, only the best of the best are chosen. Is it any surprise?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Lost1234, soundwave and 2 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018

800px COLOURBOX1046728 Slideshow  621x414

"Give some examples"

Pic 1: She gave birth to the baby despite being poor and begging. It's not that was well off and suddenly became poor.
I'd like you see my latest reply to U/Life sucks below.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and tMartin
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018

Please see my latest response to u/ Life sucks for my response to your question.

Reactions: dano6533
I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
There is a element of IQ that measures brain structure, ability to learn, etc. Therefore I think IQ is partially genetic but not fully. I had some character traits since I was a child and they have been consistent such as I'm a slow learner. I am not saying low IQ people are inferior. I'm simply giving my experience with IQ. I have friends with different brain structures that learn ten times faster than me, are quick thinkers and can grasp concepts too difficult for me to comprehend. I can't change my low IQ but I can build my knowledge base through reading books and accumulating knowledge.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
USA environment is very different, if you talk about religion in a shitty country, you can get yourself problems or even get killed. The society and environment and laws are very different.

Intelligence is non-concrete struct and not a physical/mathematical one to be calculated and given static numbers. Everyone have different meaning of intelligence. What you get from tests and prizes will never cover the whole cognition and the whole aspects of the human life.
Reducing the whole life complexities which if numerically represented would give an enormous and even endless amount of numbers to IQ and Noble prizes which are little integers is misleading. You can't force everyone to believe in this structs and I won't talk about the political side.

Naming an invention? Well I'm assuring you people can invent but no support from anything. If there is no support and no media coverage none will know about them. For example, Adel Mahmood is an Egyptian-American doctor who died recently. If he stayed in Egypt nobody will know about his discoveries but he went to the US and his accomplishments will be considered American. Adel Mahmood created and made vaccines.
Also the language barrier and political issues prevents anyone from seeing the truth, knowledge and development isn't a monopoly of the west. If you just listen to media then you won't know anything but go to these countries and look at their universities and students.
Iran for example is very developing country with huge scientific growth rate, their academic research papers and publishing of books and titles are increasing and in some fields like chemistry they became from the top numbers in the world. But would anyone talk about them? No. Why? Fucking politics and propaganda and everyone is judging without seeing these country physically which is very different from what media says.

Politics is shit and democracy is shit and it has nothing to do with correctness. Plus not all of the countries are democratric. Gulf countries which are huge US allies are monarchies. Democracy doesn't mean the best but means the dictatorship of majority. Not to mention the corporations and money influences (which even happens in US). Third world countries democracy is a joke. An already heavily religious and other retarded ideas plus the influences of external political forces. It is the fault of the people + the fucking fault of outside forces like US which abuses and interferes. Has there no external interference, people will learn naturally but the fucking imperialism and other political forces are keeping the same shit either being democracy or not. Not to mention how the process is a joke which can be manipulated. Like what happened recently in Iraq by burning the papers and boxes because it doesn't serve the imperialist and external interests.

There is no fact as IQ and better people being better as a race. What you view as a fact is not for me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

You can read this and its clearly it is debatable and it was used for racist purposes. Even the word race is debatable and can be viewed as a construct. So just don't jump to the conclusions and try to silence others because being "scientific". You know that everything in science can be debated and falsified unless it is abstract like logic and mathematics. For example, even the scientific classical mechanics has error rate and not completely true and not an "ultimate truth". There is nothing like a static truth even if we talk about natural sciences (which is why science is developing and if there is an ultimate truth there would be no development). Giving psychological or any type of social sciences as a static fact while even the natural ones (which are way more concrete) can be investigated is not scientific at all. There is nothing like "Shut up, I'm scientific and what I say is true and you are not".
You have to accept that not everyone will submit to these constructs and accept it (even in science).

Yes even if you don't consider yourself a racist you promote racism. (see how the intelligence construct was and still used for segregation). Plus as what I said before it is not a concrete term. When I say for example the people from X are tall, this is no racism. Because length is just a physical measurement. But an obscure non-physical construct can't be taken as a static fact that can't be investigated or debated. If you really visited Africa you'll notice how people are different (even if we talk about what we call intelligence), there are high and low ones. And even IQ is varied. (although I'm not talking about IQ). You can see how Africans are very different in the many aspects of life and judging them like that isn't true. There is no fact in calling them less intelligent.

Well, the west got it but at the cost of other regions, colonization of almost every piece of the world which give them resources and then limiting the industrial revolution so it doesn't reach everywhere. (and they didn't get it without reason and with only work, there are previous historical events and they learned from previous civilizations). There were times in the past when Europe was shit and middle east was the location of sciences. When Mongolians invaded Baghdad, they destroyed the whole library which was the biggest in the world and Tigris river was filled with ink.
If this proves anything, it means races and intelligence are not true. There are civilizations and development historically in the whole world. The middle east was full of civilization which some are one of the oldest in the history. How come the grandfathers of whats supposed "inherently low intelligence" become the leading of the knowledge in the past. Not to mention how it influenced Europe which is one of the factors why the west are better nowadays. The west are not inherently better or worse and this can be applied on everywhere in the world.

Dude, you are the one who are silencing others by labels, saying things as scientific as if they are the absolute truth. Silencing discussion? Let's see who is doing that. By saying the concept is racist as I described before and given you the evidence of how these constructs are not true. Truth and facts? Better to go to the countries or do a study on the culture and politics (because its complicated thing and not can be described by stereotypes and pictures). Plus I showed you how the concept is used for racist usages. If you don't use it for racist purposes, many will do and have already done.

What does the chemists have to do with this conversation? Many people everywhere risk their lives why you don't give them credit? Chemistry and other sciences are not a monopoly of the west. All chemists in the whole world will risk their lives. All people who are doing dangerous jobs are risking their lives, this doesn't make anyone better or worse.

And no, who go to the west aren't the best. There are many ways to go there that has nothing to do with this. One can have political ties and some are economically in a good situation which allows them to go. Some are immigrants and this has nothing to do with being the best.f you really care about this particular truth, you can go and investigate these countries and do a study on the whole environment, culture..etc. Thats why many people come to these counties and do studies that sometimes take a lifetime and even local ones like Ali Alwardi in Iraq spent his whole life studying it.

It is no simple matter or little truth. It is a very big collection of many topics including history, politics.

It is up to you to believe or not. As someone who knows these countries and Iived in a third world country myself and spent my life to know whats wrong. I have nothing to add.

Reactions: Revan, soundwave, dano6533 and 1 other person
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
@Life sucks
First, I appreciate you taking your time to contribute to the discussion in a mature manner. Let me respond one paragraph at a time.

"USA environment is very different, if you talk about religion in a shitty country, you can get yourself problems or even get killed. The society and environment and laws are very different"

Why do you say this as if USA was made perfect and handed over to the Americans?. How about, "Americans are very different and they themselves HAVE MADE USA different". How about giving Americans credit? And what you follow above proves exactly my point. Intelligent people at least embrace it in harmless, softcore way and manner. Americans are intelligent hence they do not obey stoning gays to death even though they are supposed to do so in the Bible. I don't see the same understanding and flexibility with Muslims in the gulf do I? And look at Turkey, It a Muslim country, but since most people are mix of white they are intelligent and they don't follow the Koran and sharia law literally. They are as free as in the west. It is not the religion, it is people that obey the religion and how wisely they do so.

Intelligence is non-concrete struct and not a physical/mathematical one to be calculated and given static numbers. Everyone have different meaning of intelligence. What you get from tests and prizes will never cover the whole cognition and the whole aspects of the human life.
Reducing the whole life complexities which if numerically represented would give an enormous and even endless amount of numbers to IQ and Noble prizes which are little integers is misleading. You can't force everyone to believe in this structs and I won't talk about the political side.

Since you don't believe in measurable quantities for intelligence, who, according to you is an intelligent person/being? Does being wise enough to utilize the resources and form a lawful, functional society count as intelligence? Not breeding like cockroaches when you don't have nothing to eat counts? Not following religion with a blindfold on counts? I'm not saying that IQ is 100% measure of Intelligence, but combined with other factors, it gives pretty accurate representation of intelligence.

Naming an invention? Well I'm assuring you people can invent but no support from anything. If there is no support and no media coverage none will know about them. For example, Adel Mahmood is an Egyptian-American doctor who died recently. If he stayed in Egypt nobody will know about his discoveries but he went to the US and his accomplishments will be considered American. Adel Mahmood created and made vaccines.
Also the language barrier and political issues prevents anyone from seeing the truth, knowledge and development isn't a monopoly of the west. If you just listen to media then you won't know anything but go to these countries and look at their universities and students.
Iran for example is very developing country with huge scientific growth rate, their academic research papers and publishing of books and titles are increasing and in some fields like chemistry they became from the top numbers in the world. But would anyone talk about them? No. Why? Fucking politics and propaganda and everyone is judging without seeing these country physically which is very different from what media says.

I'm afraid our opinions are polar opposite here. First, I already count Egyptians as intelligent people. I recognize well, their contribution to science, arts and civilization. So you cannot use them as example. It is only in present age they inbreeded with Africans, Saudi Arabians and other invaders their collective intelligence have gone south. And those who were wise enough moved up to Europe. Some people who still have original traces of intelligence genes left, will sure create vaccines.
As for Iran, never heard of them. But you are absolutely wrong when you say media won't promote non-whites/non- westerners. Saw the recent black panther movie? Message: Africans would be superpower if it was not for the white people.
Greatest scientist: Einestin (jewish), forget Tesla. Popular celeb scientist: Neil degrease (black). Innovator of great ideas: Elan Musk (African Canadian). Movie, "The social media" about: Mark Zuckerburg (Jewish). I call this propaganda instead.

Politics is shit and democracy is shit and it has nothing to do with correctness. Plus not all of the countries are democratric. Gulf countries which are huge US allies are monarchies. Democracy doesn't mean the best but means the dictatorship of majority. Not to mention the corporations and money influences (which even happens in US). Third world countries democracy is a joke. An already heavily religious and other retarded ideas plus the influences of external political forces. It is the fault of the people + the fucking fault of outside forces like US which abuses and interferes. Has there no external interference, people will learn naturally but the fucking imperialism and other political forces are keeping the same shit either being democracy or not. Not to mention how the process is a joke which can be manipulated. Like what happened recently in Iraq by burning the papers and boxes because it doesn't serve the imperialist and external interests.

Again, you talk as if good politics have been given to Americans, Europeans and Japanese in gift for birthday. They understood the importance of rule of law, progress, and freedom, fought for it and EARNED it. They chose their politicians based on their policies. And if it turned out bad people just below him would take appropriate steps to correct it. They don't follow their leaders blindly, and if the person on top does something bad, the people right below them will resist and question it. That's how the system works as a pyramid. If the population is responsible at the bottom above layers will build automatically the same. And these countries are not perfect, but at least they have decent standard of living, health, food for their people. And the corruption and imperialism that comes from US, you say, is not the fault of the native people. It's the Israili corporation and bank thuggery to blame. In fact, white people are actively opposed to it.

To be continued... BTW where are you from?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, tMartin and Tiburcio
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
USA environment is very different, if you talk about religion in a shitty country, you can get yourself problems or even get killed. The society and environment and laws are very different.

There is no fact as IQ and better people being better as a race. What you view as a fact is not for me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

You can read this and its clearly it is debatable and it was used for racist purposes. Even the word race is debatable and can be viewed as a construct. So just don't jump to the conclusions and try to silence others because being "scientific". You know that everything in science can be debated and falsified unless it is abstract like logic and mathematics. For example, even the scientific classical mechanics has error rate and not completely true and not an "ultimate truth". There is nothing like a static truth even if we talk about natural sciences (which is why science is developing and if there is an ultimate truth there would be no development). Giving psychological or any type of social sciences as a static fact while even the natural ones (which are way more concrete) can be investigated is not scientific at all. There is nothing like "Shut up, I'm scientific and what I say is true and you are not".
You have to accept that not everyone will submit to these constructs and accept it (even in science).

Yes even if you don't consider yourself a racist you promote racism. (see how the intelligence construct was and still used for segregation). Plus as what I said before it is not a concrete term. When I say for example the people from X are tall, this is no racism. Because length is just a physical measurement. But an obscure non-physical construct can't be taken as a static fact that can't be investigated or debated. If you really visited Africa you'll notice how people are different (even if we talk about what we call intelligence), there are high and low ones. And even IQ is varied. (although I'm not talking about IQ). You can see how Africans are very different in the many aspects of life and judging them like that isn't true. There is no fact in calling them less intelligent.

Well, the west got it but at the cost of other regions, colonization of almost every piece of the world which give them resources and then limiting the industrial revolution so it doesn't reach everywhere. (and they didn't get it without reason and with only work, there are previous historical events and they learned from previous civilizations). There were times in the past when Europe was shit and middle east was the location of sciences. When Mongolians invaded Baghdad, they destroyed the whole library which was the biggest in the world and Tigris river was filled with ink.
If this proves anything, it means races and intelligence are not true. There are civilizations and development historically in the whole world. The middle east was full of civilization which some are one of the oldest in the history. How come the grandfathers of whats supposed "inherently low intelligence" become the leading of the knowledge in the past. Not to mention how it influenced Europe which is one of the factors why the west are better nowadays. The west are not inherently better or worse and this can be applied on everywhere in the world.

Dude, you are the one who are silencing others by labels, saying things as scientific as if they are the absolute truth. Silencing discussion? Let's see who is doing that. By saying the concept is racist as I described before and given you the evidence of how these constructs are not true. Truth and facts? Better to go to the countries or do a study on the culture and politics (because its complicated thing and not can be described by stereotypes and pictures). Plus I showed you how the concept is used for racist usages. If you don't use it for racist purposes, many will do and have already done.

What does the chemists have to do with this conversation? Many people everywhere risk their lives why you don't give them credit? Chemistry and other sciences are not a monopoly of the west. All chemists in the whole world will risk their lives. All people who are doing dangerous jobs are risking their lives, this doesn't make anyone better or worse.

And no, who go to the west aren't the best. There are many ways to go there that has nothing to do with this. One can have political ties and some are economically in a good situation which allows them to go. Some are immigrants and this has nothing to do with being the best.f you really care about this particular truth, you can go and investigate these countries and do a study on the whole environment, culture..etc. Thats why many people come to these counties and do studies that sometimes take a lifetime and even local ones like Ali Alwardi in Iraq spent his whole life studying it.

It is no simple matter or little truth. It is a very big collection of many topics including history, politics.

It is up to you to believe or not. As someone who knows these countries and Iived in a third world country myself and spent my life to know whats wrong. I have nothing to add.
Please see my response below. I've tried to post it here but apparently it's over maximum words limit of 1000.

T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
IQ is a European construct meant to mechanized humanity and place arbitrary numbers on people to classify them in some way.
So if the IQ is something of european, why do asian and north american people score well at the test? I don't know why people always have to defend third world countries like if their misery was caused by "the rich west", just cause they are scared of being called racist.

The people with the highest IQs ever created nuclear bombs, missiles, and other weapons of mass murder; and are all Israeli/Zionists (Einstein Oppenheimer, etc).
People with high IQs also created all the technology that helped humanity to evolve and to discover the universe. If in the past some people created an atomic bomb it doesn't mean that everyone should live in the wild using "survival skills".

Reactions: soundwave, dano6533 and Romanov1947
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Since you are the OP, I'd like to know if you agree with my latest response to U/lifesucks.

Reactions: soundwave and dano6533
T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
Since you are the OP, I'd like to know if you agree with my latest response to U/lifesucks.
I agree with everything you said man, you are a very smart person. Definitely my favourite user here.

Reactions: soundwave and dano6533
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I agree with everything you said man, you are a very smart person. Definitely my favourite user here.

Thanks. For your own good, I'd advice you don't bring up topics like this in real life.

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
This is off-topic for the forum and now basically racism (intelligence hereditary and connected to morals) and borderline antisemitism (media promoting Jewish people).

Reactions: Revan, dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
This is off-topic for the forum and now basically racism (intelligence hereditary and connected to morals) and borderline antisemitism (media promoting Jewish people).

You missed sexist, transphobic, homophobic and fatphobic.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
So if the IQ is something of european, why do asian and north american people score well at the test? I don't know why people always have to defend third world countries like if their misery was caused by "the rich west", just cause they are scared of being called racist.

People with high IQs also created all the technology that helped humanity to evolve and to discover the universe. If in the past some people created an atomic bomb it doesn't mean that everyone should live in the wild using "survival skills".

"The wild" is the streets and rural areas of the USA infested with prescription heroine/opium, guns, feral cops, pedophilia, and genetically-modified foods. Most "people" here barely exhibit human qualities anymore. If your idea of evolution is sitting behind cubicles for 8 hours per day, fighting traffic for two hours per day, sitting in front of a boob tube being programmed how to think, being forced to be part of a Republican/Democrat dichotomy, and regarding paper money as god, than that's your prerogative.

The kings, queens, and people of ancient Egypt, Mali, Nubia, etc. laid the foundation for studying the cosmos, mathematics, built pyramids, created the written word, etc. and it had nothing to do with "IQ." Only thing that IQ positively correlates with in history is more weapons of genocide, mass manipulation, and European imperialism. Then "IQ" starves, rapes, and tortures the people they steal oil, gold, diamonds, and land from; and make said people look stupid and primitive after raping their intelligence out of them and starving them near to death.

Bottomline is that IQ was created in 1916 as a weapon of war, during World War 1. The creation date is easily verifiable. It was/is an essential element to further Zionism in the Middle East (the religion/ideology that all of Europe and USA worship unconditionally) after the Ottoman Empire went down, and countries like Syria, Iraq, Lebanon,etc. were created. It also helped Europe continue its mass genocide across Africa.