• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nomore1219

Jan 15, 2024
What did the packaging look like when it came? Was it obviously pills? I'm living with my dad and he'll see it and I need to cover it up by saying it's something else…

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I've bought from Cost Plus Drugs for my ADHD meds, it's pretty discrete (I forget what the return label says but iirc it's not obvious) though it comes in a bag so you can feel that it's pill bottle shaped.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
The pharmacy I got my anti-ems from sent it in a normal box, you wouldn't be able to tell what was inside.
However, it did say In*** pharmacy on the sticker, so someone would be able to tell if they looked closely.
If you get asked questions, you could say that they're just for a headache or cough.

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Stuff like this comes in a bag so no. And anyone who reads the label will know where you bought it. If he asks you could just say it's a nootropic.