• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

doublecupj

Jul 12, 2022
If I'm using a 12 guage and shooting through the mouth, what kind of angle do I need to hit the brainstem? I see some people say 45 degrees, others say 15, others 10. My question is, does it matter?

I'm thinking the impact from the blast alone will probably liquify the brain in a matter of nanoseconds and consciousness will immediately be lost. Do you think that's the case or do I need to be more specific with how I tilt the weapon in order to hit the brain stem?

(P.S. - please don't direct me to the firearms megathread because this is precisely where I'm seeing all the conflicting info regarding the angle.)

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king đź‘‘
Apr 3, 2023
If I'm using a 12 guage and shooting through the mouth, what kind of angle do I need to hit the brainstem? I see some people say 45 degrees, others say 15, others 10. My question is, does it matter?

I'm thinking the impact from the blast alone will probably liquify the brain in a matter of nanoseconds and consciousness will immediately be lost. Do you think that's the case or do I need to be more specific with how I tilt the weapon in order to hit the brain stem?

(P.S. - please don't direct me to the firearms megathread because this is precisely where I'm seeing all the conflicting info regarding the angle.)
Bruh your shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun fuck the angle your not gonna have a head left!

• Informative
Reactions: my-end and pthnrdnojvsc
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Several gore videos on the web tend to demonstrate that your head will go pop, whatever the angle.

Reactions: Archer, LostCauseLooknToCTB, vaguebluur and 2 others