• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

greenstainless

Jan 11, 2024
So I ordered my SN (1kg for around $18USD) and I wrote my will and a letter explaining why I did what I did. I rent my house and I packed up my things so it'll be less of a hassle for the owner to get my things out. I don't have any family so it will fall on them to do it and they are nice people so I'm trying to do what I can to make it easier on them. But I am not sure how much of a mess my body will be. I live in a tropical part of the world so I'm assuming that it'll start to decompose really quickly. My plan is to take the SN drink and lay down in bed. I will leave the windows open in the bedroom and hope the smell will not be too strong. I also feel like with the windows open the neighbors will smell it, realize they havn't seen me in a few days, and put 2 and 2 together.. Is there anything else I can do to minimize any damage from my body being in the room?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Lay thick plastic down. Wear an adult diaper. Have a bucket handy in case you are sick. Put up signs to warn people what to expect. Consider setting up a delayed email to alert the authorties or someone.

You could leave a note for your landlord and even some money if you have enough and feel bad. I considered doing that just for the poor sods who have to clean up, although I'm not sure if they could take it.

Not too sure whether opening the window is wise. I imagine that will allow flies in = more maggots I imagine. I'm no expert there though. I don't know how long they take to find things. Quickly I would imagine though...

Reactions: Mayonaise, greenstainless, Umacon and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You might find this thread helpful

Decomposition starts at death, but the rate of it depends highly on temperature, and environment.

There are ways to delay or slow down decomposition- primarily by reducing temperature. If you have an air conditioning unit you can put on blast- you'll be fine if you're not found for 48+ hours. You shouldn't start bloating or anything, assuming this is done indoors. You still won't be pleasant to see when found.

Outside is a completely different story- we introduce things like animals, uncontrollable temperatures, bacteria.

The colder the better, and the colder you are, the longer you can go without visibly decomposing. To give you a better understanding of this- morgue and mortuary body coolers are kept at or below 48 degrees F, 8.88 degrees C. At that temperature, a body can continue to look okay for a couple weeks- beyond that, it may not show signs of decomposition, but it will start to get a serious funky smell.

Water deaths are a completely different story.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and greenstainless